Load One Feb Thread (so original lol)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Latest android update Is out. Please download if you haven’t. Hoping it works for even Guido!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

guido4475

Not a Member
Hopefully the update will resolve the ongoing issue with my app being run on central time, and the weather portion not working....lol

I'm waiting for the new fuel card to be issued before I pursue me still only getting 1/2 shower credit instead of a full shower credit with every 14 gallons of gas. This has only been going on for over a 6 months now, me waiting for a reply from the Pilot guy.

I'm all for updates and improvements, but only if all pre-existing issues are corrected.

guido4475

Not a Member
I thought it was a shower credit for 15 gallons?

14, 15, lol..I get half a credit for 14 gallons.

Installed the new app update. The scanning is beautiful. Clear. So was the automatic picture capture part of the problem, and why it is no longer part of this process? This is the only change that I see with the new app update, besides the noticeable change in clarity before uploading.

guido4475

Not a Member
I also get half a credit for 14 gallons. And a full credit for 15.

Lol. Must be a Canadian thing, perhaps? ...lol. Makes no difference to me, still .50 of a shower credit regardless if it is 14 or 15 gallons.

Everything worked perfect with the fleet one local card for me years ago until they put me on this WEX card. Nothing but problems since I've had it. Well, not all problems, but very problematic. Shoulda left well enough alone. It worked perfectly, the Fleetvision card.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got a surprising nice paying load out of Texas yesterday. Delivered this morning around Nashville.
One way or another, all sights set on heading towards home now for a next Tuesday Doctor appointment, Taxes, and whatever. Been out since before Christmas, hopefully the snow/ice won't cause too much of a problem getting into my driveway :rolleyes:

Reactions: ntimevan

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Clarity with the new built in scanner is much better which is a huge help for admin on billing. Reduces the number of customer rejecting and requesting a clearer copy or us having to call the driver to dry and re-scan.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

guido4475

Not a Member
Sorry if it appears as if I've been riding your as* like Zorro lately, but I am doing it out of love and concern, little buddy....lol..

I was thinking how you must have a void, an emptiness in you're life since a certain Canadian has left the company some time ago. I'm trying to fill that gap in you're life....lmao...I dont want you to do anything drastic here...lol..

Let me know if I need to step up my game in this area......lol..

Reactions: jelliott

guido4475

Not a Member
Sorry if it appears as if I've been riding your as* like Zorro lately, but I am doing it out of love and concern, little buddy....lol..

I was thinking how you must have a void, an emptiness in you're life since a certain Canadian has left the company some time ago. I'm trying to fill that gap in you're life....lmao...I dont want you to do anything drastic here...lol..

Let me know if I need to step up my game in this area......lol..

Well, I thought it was funny....lol