Old School Teams

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just put in an Expedite order for More Popcorn ...

Wow .. 8 Posts ...

☠.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring
57030B0B-2556-1B37-4279-8B62E939984D-4447.jpeg

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
His way of thinking i believe is a husband an wife team where yea the team gets 12000 so u the husband can say I made 12000 last month or I the wife made 12000 I dunno this dude makes no sense

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Glad to see you excelled in English class and learned proper punctuation skills. But maybe you should now concentrate upon self esteem?
You don't know anything about me. You have no idea of my personal level of self-esteem. Granted, it's no where near at the lofty the level of which I am often accused, but it's at a healthy level. EO gives me a participation trophy every month, so that helps.

Being as it appears you have a need to attempt demonstrating. A superiority over others through disrespectful character/cratiq bashing!
I didn't disrespect or bash your character. Other than a breathtaking lack of manners and professionalism, I really don't know a thing about your character. I don't know about "cratiq" since that's not even a word.

What I do have a need to do, however, is call people out when they attack other members and violate the Code of Conduct, which as others have already pointed out, you continue to do at breakneck speed. My earlier response to you was quite tame, as I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, frankly because you are (or at least claim to be) a former Marine, and I assumed you know how to behave in public. Clearly I was wrong. If you want to offer expediting advice, talk about your recruiting needs, you business model, or anything else expedite related, that will be fine. But make no mistake, if you attack another member, your posting privileges will be limited. How severely limited that may be is up to you.

Who Turtle is it here that TRULY appears insecure in themselves?
It's a tough call, but I'm gonna go with Mr Clean Marine who got his panties in a wad and tossed all civility, professionalism and manners out the window when someone questioned what he was posting and responded by lashing out at those who would dare question you.

Have a wonderful day and PLEASE excuse and improper sentence structuring, punctuation or grammatical errors sir.
I don't have a problem at all with someone who posts using improper sentence structuring, punctuation or grammatical errors. But when someone attacks a member and attempts to berate them for a lack of intelligent reading comprehension, and does so by using intelligible and incomprehensible prose, that's an irony that I will not let pass by.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If I ran with both my husband and my wife could we make $18,000 per month ?I so confused...

It's a mixed-up, muddled-up, shook-up world

On the surface, it looks like a crowded truck, what with 3 people. Looking a little deeper it appears some form of polygamy is at play. Further scrutiny to determine the sex of the person with the husband and wife...
confused 7.png

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I believe Transcon experimented with 3 drivers in a truck.
8 hrs on duty every 24.
Never ran out of hours.
I thought of it for secure DOD loads.

Reactions: ucfd608

Truckster1036

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
So the owner of a straight truck gets 40% of the pay whats wrong with that he has all the responsibility for the truck engine tires breakdowns exc not including liability.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So the owner of a straight truck gets 40% of the pay whats wrong with that he has all the responsibility for the truck engine tires breakdowns exc not including liability.
Make it 60% if he pays for the fuel. He also would get the fuel surcharge.

Reactions: ucfd608

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Trucker, newspaper out of Arkansas. Is running a two page ad in the March 1-14 issue for US Express Teams.
They claim they need quicker transit times.
Offering $87,500 per year per driver.
.05 cpm is for staying out 45 days.
2017-18 Trucks governed at 68.
Offering Dental, Medical, Vision, and matching 401k.
Teams are valuable......

4 weeks paid vacation