March of Load One

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I use a little window screen on my intake side, makes it easier to clean. Some have tried dryer sheets, but those can overheat as well.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
The intake was a lot more gunked up then I expected. Enough that I could scrap it off with my fingers. I cleaned it at the start of winter, definitely wasn't expecting that much already. My first thought was why is there is no screen. Might have to try adding one like you suggested.

Seems to be working alright now, hopefully that was the only issue.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good evening everyone! Just woke up not too long ago. Been working on the night shift the last few days, lol. Charlotte office came through with another one yesterday. Had offers today but Dayton office called and hook one for tomorrow.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was about to go shopping for green pushpins but Tim got creative and came up with a plan. I do need to learn what number of days on the app will be most relevant to me. The 14 day for Laredo and area looked good....yet as soon as I arrived the market dried up. But it sure is nice to have the info easily at hand.

Sure enjoyed the weather and when I combine the down and back together (always do for longer runs) the pay was the best I had ever made for a TX loop.

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well another year of Taxes are in the books. I have to admit I was a tad bit concerned going into this years taxes, as I made considerably more money then in prior years. But in the end, higher income can also bring along higher deductions. So it all worked out. Heck, I didn't even end up with my normal Tax hair this year :rolleyes:

Taxes.jpg

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I have a pickup at 3AM in Terre Haute. Which is the exact instant Daylight Saving Time starts. The 3AM time is Eastern Time, which is 2AM Central Time, but 2AM won't exist tomorrow. I'm freakin' out.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, crap. I forgot about that. There goes my plan of trying to adjust my messed up sleep cycle tonight.
But I also thought that today was going to be Monday. I guess I'm eager to get back to work :rolleyes: