Old School Teams

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Being as it was I of whom made reference to paying OTHERS deserving to make good money. IF they have the drive, ambition, desire AND WORK ETHICS to do what needs to be done to gain their OWN financial independence sir!

QUOTE]
I commend you for that.
If you work hard you should be compensated properly.

Last edited:

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This also being emphasised by my rhetorical comments about today's truck drivers desire to make good money , but; UNWILLING to do what is needed to make that money.

/QUOTE]
No argument there. Unless we disagree on “good” money.

Last edited:

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So in closing sir, though your comments are obviously lacking in intellectual comprehension of the subject matter sir.

Along with a self embarrassing demonstration in non-intellectual comprehension of the English language?

/QUOTE]

I combined these as I believe they should be one paragraph.
I wish I had a better handle on the English language.
Please continue to post.
I may pick up some pointers.

Last edited:

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's been a comically amusing exchange of electronic correspondence . But all things must end hence I will not waste any more time in intellectual combative conversing with one of whom so openly demonstrates sir!

Being measured , observed and found falling short of such abilities !

QUOTE]

I’m sorry if you felt I was “combative “. I didn’t mean to be.
It’s just my poor use of the English language.

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The easiest way to do multiple quotes is, using a web browser,, highlight the paragraph you want to reply to, and when the little menu pops up with "multiquote" be "quote" on it, select "multiquote." Then highlight the next paragraph you want to quote and select "multiquote" again. Keep doing that for each quote.

Then go down to the reply box and click the 'Insert Quotes" button. All of those individual quotes will be there for you to rearrange, delete, or place into the reply box. Then just type your replies under each quote.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The easiest way to do multiple quotes is, using a web browser,, highlight the paragraph you want to reply to, and when the little menu pops up with "multiquote" be "quote" on it, select "multiquote." Then highlight the next paragraph you want to quote and select "multiquote" again. Keep doing that for each quote.

Then go down to the reply box and click the 'Insert Quotes" button. All of those individual quotes will be there for you to rearrange, delete, or place into the reply box. Then just type your replies under each quote.

I’m on an iPhone.
Thanks for the info. Not being in the soapbox I seldom need multiple quotes.
It’s Sunday, raining, and my plans cancelled.
I’m bored. Ready for the NFL to return.

I don’t mind personal attacks. At least not if they make me laugh.

Terry Bratt

New Recruit
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Ok gentleman/ladies if applies. It's simple yes I'm a fleet owner with 35 yrs of every day learning. Maybe I'm a bit old fashion I'll admit. But anyone of whom has more then 10 yrs exp. and at times that's pushing it. Knows that in order to make money real money these days. Understands it takes a willingness to truly stay out and run. ESPECIALLY if your turning less then a $1.10 per mile minus your FSC.

Now as for my responses I felt I was unjustly being attacked. Reason being one that I understand. When a TEAM views the info I've listed, looks at the pay calculates the miles....

First thing they think is BS it's a scam. Well fellas it's not....

I'm sure each of you have heard the quote " Run smarter not harder" correct?

So IF I'VE offended anyone due to feeling I was being attacked I humbly apologize . One of the crappie things about texting in my opinion.

As stated by the gentleman above. Yes I'm listed in the classifieds U.S.M.C/L.L.C.

If you would like to verbally talk because your interrested Feel free to call my fleet mgr to set up a conference call to discuss a possible future business arrangement. But if you simply want to vent on my post then feel free.

Opportunity knocks softly and good fortune belongs to those who reach out and grab it.

Take care gentleman

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So to help add some legitimacy to your reputation .
After 35 years you should be well known.
How long have you been associated with XPO ?
Tell us about your earlier situations.
How many teams have been with you over 12 months ? How close have they come to your projections?
If you’re legit, you should be well known.
If you’re BS, we want to figure that out since you’re advertising on this site.
I’m not attacking you, as I don’t know the answers.
I’m giving you a chance to go to hero or zero.

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On a side note, I really get a kick out of it when someone posts a long rant trying to berate someone for a "self embarrassing demonstration in non-intellectual comprehension of the English language," while using laughably abhorrent grammar and punctuation wrapped in nonsensical, incomplete sentences.

Exactly! I also found this line amusing.

Based upon your lack of proof reading before responding you would not have made the mistake of breaking dwn a $6000 per month income...

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Based upon your lack of proof reading before responding you would not have made the mistake of breaking dwn a $6000 per month income, when clearly my post stated a $12,000.00 plus per month NET income your first error friend. Next your hypothesis regarding one never going home because they can't afford to?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$REPLY
OK, I proof read it.
Before I put it to bed:
If I’m going to make $12,000.00 net per month as 1/2 a team, PM me an application.
I’m ready to come out of retirement and show them young whippersnappers how it’s done.

I’ll be the poster boy for your recruitment ads.

I’ll even post my W-2 for everyone to see.
Oh yeah, probably a 1099.
At $12,000.00 Plus Per month NET, I’m ready.
XPO ?

I guess I’ll have to change to Big$tickjr

Last edited:

Terry Bratt

New Recruit
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Hello Turtle

Glad to see you excelled in English class and learned proper punctuation skills. But maybe you should now concentrate upon self esteem?

Being as it appears you have a need to attempt demonstrating. A superiority over others through disrespectful character/cratiq bashing!

Who Turtle is it here that TRULY appears insecure in themselves?

Have a wonderful day and PLEASE excuse and improper sentence structuring, punctuation or grammatical errors sir. I promise when this becomes an issue in the performance of my business? I WILL take some classes at the local college to correct sir!

Terry Bratt

New Recruit
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Big stick yes bud your looking at things correctly. $12k to the team. But of course you knew this your simply attempting to stir up the pot again. Have a good day sir

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Didn’t he call me out for saying half of the team would only get $6000 ?
Now he says I should figure that a team splits $12,000.

I’m confused .

One of us is having having problems with comprehension.

And that turtle dude better get his stuff together......

I love this place, too.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Didn’t he call me out for saying half of the team would only get $6000 ?
Now he says I should figure that a team splits $12,000.

I’m confused .

One of us is having having problems with comprehension.

And that turtle dude better get his stuff together......

I love this place, too.
Hey insulting 2 members Again within 2 posts ... 8 post total ... is even beyond My Crazy ..

☠.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring