The Trump Card...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Steele Dossier, the Strzok and Page text messages,McCabe,DoJ's Bruce and Nellie Ohr, the DNC'S and Clinton Campaign's funding of the Dossier that used sources in Russia. Those are just a few that Mueller's team should be looking at closely. Those are all things that should have arisen from their mandate :

"any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation."

But Mueller's team isn't looking at any of that because it is filled with mostly Clinton supporters.
Well, in actual fact, you have no idea what they are looking at, what they have looked at, or what they may look at in the future ...

Nobody does ... except maybe Rod Rosenstein.

Because they don't leak.

So yes, there is partisan hackery going on.
And this post I'm replying to is sounding pretty whiny ...

Care for some cheese to go with it ?

BTW:

Mueller = Republican

Rosenstein = Republican

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
They don't leak? That's a good one. Hilarious

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
They don't leak? That's a good one. Hilarious

I doubt you can show us any leak that isn't explainable by coming from another source outside the Special Counsel's office that would be in a position to know.

Furthermore, I also doubt that you can provide any evidence of actual leaks that have originated from the Special Counsel's office.

Try sticking to facts and not "faith" when you attempt it tho' ...

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
As far as the special council or any others investigating Trump, I'm not aware of any that were a Trump supporter during the election. I believe they were all Hillary supporters. That alone would likely tell you how the investigation would trend.

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
As far as the special council or any others investigating Trump, I'm not aware of any that were a Trump supporter during the election. I believe they were all Hillary supporters. That alone would likely tell you how the investigation would trend.

Probably better for the rule of law and the pursuit of justice if the folks doin' the investigatin' aren't allies of those that are being investigated.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's not that there should be Trump supporters on the SP team, there shouldn't be. There shouldn't be Hillary supporters either. And yes, some are definitely supporters of Hillary. One attended the Ill fated Presidental victory party for Hillary.
So when Mueller's investigation may come upon evidence pertaining to "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation" and it's pointing at Hillary and her campaign. Rest assured those Hillary supporters on the team will look the other way.

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Steele Dossier, the Strzok and Page text messages,McCabe,DoJ's Bruce and Nellie Ohr, the DNC'S and Clinton Campaign's funding of the Dossier that used sources in Russia. Those are just a few that Mueller's team should be looking at closely. Those are all things that should have arisen from their mandate :

"any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation."

But Mueller's team isn't looking at any of that because it is filled with mostly Clinton supporters.
Well, in actual fact, you have no idea what they are looking at, what they have looked at, or what they may look at in the future ...

Nobody does ... except maybe Rod Rosenstein.

Because they don't leak.

So yes, there is partisan hackery going on.
And this post I'm replying to is sounding pretty whiny ...

Care for some cheese to go with it ?

BTW:

Mueller = Republican

Rosenstein = Republican

Did Mueller have a leaker on his team? Yes or no?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner

Probably better for the rule of law and the pursuit of justice if the folks doin' the investigatin' aren't allies of those that are being investigated.

Nope. Think you need both. With only one party looking or supporters of one candidate. that's how Hillary and the Clintons dodged a bullet. Really should have balance in that type of investigation. That keeps things a little more honest.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
It's not that there should be Trump supporters on the SP team, there shouldn't be. There shouldn't be Hillary supporters either.
And yes, some are definitely supporters of Hillary. One attended the Ill fated Presidental victory party for Hillary.
Let's define our terms first:

What constitutes "a supporter" of a candidate (either x or y) in your mind Muttly ?

So when Mueller's investigation may come upon evidence pertaining to "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation" and it's pointing at Hillary and her canpaign. Rest assured those Hillary supporters on the team will look the other way.
That seems awfully risky ... particularly for an ex-candidate whose career in politics is likely over.

What's in for those that are sticking their necks out to do what is actually a criminal act (obstruction of justice)

An extra ration of those "Soros bucks" for the week ?

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

No ... that's not the way we are going to do this.

Your apparent assertion is his team does leak - in reply to my assertion that it doesn't appear to leak because there other plausible sources out there for any apparent leaks.

So provide evidence that it does leak.

Give it your best shot.

I'll wait.

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Nope. Think you need both. With only one party looking or supporters of one candidate. that's how Hillary and the Clintons dodged a bullet. Really should have balance in that type of investigation. That keeps things a little more honest.

You and the Mutt need to get together and sort out your disagreements - no supporters, supporters of both, etc. - and come up with a unified position on this.

When you all get that resolved and decide to stop shooting each other and end your circular firing squad routine give me a holler.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

No ... that's not the way we are going to do this.

Your apparent assertion is his team does leak - in reply to my assertion that it doesn't appear to leak because there other plausible sources out there for any apparent leaks.

So provide evidence that it does leak.

Give it your best shot.

I'll wait.

Actually your assertion was a definitive that they don't leak not that they appear not to be leaking. My response was I thought it was hillarous your definitive response that they don't leak.
My question is a simple one. Did Mueller have a leaker on his team? It's a yes or no question.

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I gave my example already. Attending an after party for the opposing candidate. Also donating money or actively helping in the campaign, or blatant bias towards the other candidate. (See Love bird's texts)
Yeah lets define your term: allies of the those being investigated.

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
My question is a simple one. Did Mueller have a leaker on his team? It's a yes or no question.
Plausible, plausible, plausible. That's the bread and butter of conspiracy theorists. Everything that can plausibly support the theory is held in great weight, and anything that doesn't is either dismissed or plausibly explained away. That's how we get just a breathtaking number of unprecedented coincidences from Sally Yates trying desperately to be the first to prosecute the Hatch Act, to Adam Schiff going to court to prevent information from coming out, to swamp rats investigating the man who wants to drain the swamp, to nearly a score of high ranking Justice and FBI officials abruptly having the employment status change, Try and pin them down to a YES/NO answer, maybe is a non-starter and even probable don't cut it. Plausible rules the day. Whatever fits the objective.

Reactions: muttly