Hmmm

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Since my PM's are shut down and my ability to post GIFs ... i can post... so can someone explain whats going on ... you can PM me but then its deleted/gone ...?

Hmmm

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Complete sentences would be helpful.

You have no Permissions restrictions whatsoever. You have the same posting and PM Permissions as any other member (with 25 or more postings).

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If i try to send a PM ..
It says .. Not Support Module Private Message.... on bottom of my phone ...
PM's sent to me yesterday .. i could Read and Reply and Boom they disappear ... inbox and sent box all blank ...
A (still) picture or saying will post on regular forum ....
I don't have Control of all the magic buttons ... You Do ..
This started yesterday morning and i have uninstalled and reinstalled the forum ..No Change ... considering Our past it just makes me wonder whats going on ... I have kept my nose clean ... suggestions on possible solutions is all i am looking for ...

Hmmm

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If i try to send a PM ..
It says .. Not Support Module Private Message.... on bottom of my phone ...
PM's sent to me yesterday .. i could Read and Reply and Boom they disappear ... inbox and sent box all blank ...
A (still) picture or saying will post on regular forum ....
I don't have Control of all the magic buttons ... You Do ..
I don't actually deal at all with any of the Tapatalk or EO App options. JoshM deals with that, so this message should alert him to the issue. The "Module not supported" thingy is well outside the scope of the User Permissions. If a user has no Permissions for PMs, they simply don't have those options (buttons) available to them at all.

First thing I'd suggest, though, is to use your phone's Web browser to view the site and see if your PMs are there. If they are, then we know it's a Tapatalk/EO App issue. If they're not, then we suddenly have a much more serious underlying problem with the site that needs to be addressed.

This started yesterday morning and i have uninstalled and reinstalled the forum ..No Change ... considering Our past it just makes me wonder whats going on ... I have kept my nose clean ... suggestions on possible solutions is all i am looking for ...
Considering our past, then you should know very well that any disciplinary action imposed on anyone is well telegraphed from this end. No one (other than spammers) gets blindsided around here.

Moved this to Website Services and Support.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I will try again and uninstalled and reinstalled to see what happens..

Hmmm

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Trust me, if people's PMs started going missing on EO, it would be a tragedy.
Well believe it or not ... mine were gone... i have pictures of PM screen shot and message on screen.. for my records ...
3 uninstalled EO apps
3 reinstalled EO apps is totally unacceptable considering its been less than once a year in past ..

All i want is a Piece of the Pie ..

Reactions: ucfd608

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No Tragedy (?) here ... just watching dancing lessons..

All i want is a Piece of the Pie ..
You RR guys just want a piece of the pie huh? Except y'all take the all the best part and leave the crust/crumbs for the rest of us

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
I count 2 pieces left.