The Trump Card...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Word is that Sen. Ron Johnson is having difficulty locating his unidentified whistleblower witness who gave the inside scoop on all the doin's of the Deep State Secret Society.

To the end of locating and protecting this great patriot - who was willing to risk Life and Limb to expose the nefarious treachery of the Deep State - Senator Johnson is releasing the name of the individual.

If anyone finds or locates Jon Rohnson, please give Senator Ron Johnson's office a call immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Ragman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Word is that Sen. Ron Johnson is having difficulty locating his unidentified whistleblower witness who gave the inside scoop on all the doin's of the Deep State Secret Society.

To the end of locating and protecting this great patriot - who was willing to risk Life and Limb to expose the nefarious treachery of the Deep State - Senator Johnson is releasing the name of the individual.

If anyone finds or locates Jon Rohnson, please give Senator Ron Johnson's office a call immediately.

Welcome home...

Reactions: Turtle

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Some in the Fake News media are going gaga about the "secret society" text being just a joke, yet the same people were so appalled by Trump's call during the campaign for Russian to help locate Hillary's missing emails. They never entertained the idea that it was just campaign rhetoric and instead called his comments treasonous. What's really funny is how little the Fake News media have reported on this other text from the FBI love birds.
Grassley Releases Strzok-Page Texts Showing FBI Was ‘Pulling Punches’ In Clinton Probe

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
What's really funny is how little the Fake News media have reported on this other text from the FBI love birds.
That one, and many others.

It's worth watching the entire video, even though about a minute of it is repeated in the middle of the video, but starting at 7:20 it gets hilarious, because of just how rapidly the CNN host gets annoyed and dismissive. She wants to focus solely on the "there is no big there, there" text, to the exclusion of all others (that show the context), as proof that Strzok had no bias whatsoever. She thinks that one text, out of context, negates it all, everything else. Try Gowdy wasn't having it.

She also make it nearly a Broadway production to point out that Mueller removed Strzok when he found out about the text messages (when they came up in FOIA requests and would thus come out, but no one ever talks about that), in an attempt to create the context that serves her narrative. Then she did it again, same Broadway production, when Gowdy crushes her narrative. It's really pretty funny. And sad.

Reactions: muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Trump: Polar ice caps are ‘at a record level’

All I wanna know is:

On what planet is this occurring ?

Earth.

See here: NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses
"A new NASA study says that an increase in Antarctic snow accumulation that began 10,000 years ago is currently adding enough ice to the continent to outweigh the increased losses from its thinning glaciers."

And here: Why is Antarctica's sea ice growing while the Arctic melts? Scientists now know why.
"Antarctic sea ice has grown somewhat over the past 10 years. Between 2012 to 2014, it reached record-high extents each year during the winter. It topped 7.78 million square miles in September 2014, the largest extent since satellites started keeping accurate measurements in 1979."

Damned inconvenient.

Reactions: davekc and muttly

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
View attachment 16872
Pretty much sums up the entire speech.

She was sucking hard on lemons (again).

When I watch the pouty (why am I here, I'm not listening) democrats, I think it reflects poorly on the county. This is the President of the United States speaking after all. Can you show at least a little respect, at least look like you would consider something he says with an open mind. Instead of looking like you were placed in a time out. Even when the President says something that I personally can't imagine anyone disagreeing with, i.e. higher wages, lowest recorded unemployment (especially for minorities) and you continue to give the lemon face, that can't reflect well on the person.

I'm sure the Republicans were no angles when Obama was speaking. I would condemn their actions just as much.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
That whole thing was some awesome cheap entertainment. Democrats shot themselves in the foot with that performance. Especially in a lot of places where they were sitting on their hands and should have been clapping or catching their brain matter. I think Trump played them and they are just today figuring it out. :D

Reactions: RoadTime and Turtle

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Former Trump legal spokesman Mark Corallo - who resigned shortly after the episode recounted in the story below - due to concerns over possible obstruction of justice proposed in a conference call between him, The Cheeto, and Hope Hicks - is apparently ready to sing to SC Mueller ... and it appears to me that he may be ready to implicate both Cheeto and Hope Hicks:

Mueller Zeros In on Story Put Together About Trump Tower Meeting

Whoa ... if true ..

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Whoa ... if true ..
Two comments...

One, hey, it's got Maggie in the byline, so you just know it's rock solid.

Two, there is zero chance that Mueller indicts Trump for anything, much less obstruction of justice.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Anybody wanna know what is involved in getting a FISA warrant granted ... or, alternatively:

What all would be involved in subverting the process to obtain one corruptly/illegally ?

Well, you're in luck ... here's a quick little primer by someone who's done it (the former, not the latter ... which is apparently nearly impossible):

Five Questions the Nunes Memo Better Answer

Reactions: xmudman