Our latest technology tool

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Even though you can look on Google maps, having a quick option for satellite view for a visual check of the shipper/receiver would be nice

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
By the time this is done, this App will have everything including the kitchen sink, LOL. I do like all the suggestion!

I do have a question, will this eventually have to where it shows live loads "available" and we pick the loads?

Reactions: RoadTime

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Most of our loads need to move and be booked pretty fast. Not sure if live loads available would really be a good tool. Have to ponder that one a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Most of our loads need to move and be booked pretty fast. Not sure if live loads available would really be a good tool. Have to ponder that one a bit.

I can understand on the live loads that need to be moved now, was thinking on loads that maybe moved later on in the day or next day that we've already secure.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Oh, I thought he was joking lol.

I can understand on the live loads that need to be moved now, was thinking on loads that maybe moved later on in the day or next day that we've already secure.

Ahh yeah, that might work. Or grab that little local that no one seems to want, but just happens to be in my direction of home ;)

Reactions: DollarSign

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just found out my #1 favorite option in now available!
Hit one button and...Go back in service from bed...then back to sleep ;)

No more going out to the van, if at home or motel, or dragging my butt out of my nice warm bed waiting for the QC to boot up in the cold.

Did I mention I don't have to get out of bed or bother dispatch lol.

Yeah, I really like this one :)

Last edited:

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just found out my #1 favorite option in now available!
Hit one button and...Go back in service from bed...then back to sleep ;)

No more going out to the van, if at home or motel, or dragging my butt out of my nice warm bed waiting for the QC to boot up in the cold.

Did I mention I don't have to get out of bed or bother dispatch lol.

Yeah, I really like this one :)
Is that the button on the settings page? Or is it sending a message on the message screen?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Click the out of service bar on the main screen and it will give you the option.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well weather is a 3rd party integration so we can’t control all that. Might be clouds are darker for heavier clouds vs thinner cloud cover?