All NFL Teams 2017 - 2018

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Bengals won a game. No seriously, they did! Beat the Ravens, making everyone in Buffalo happy.

In other AFC North News, the Cleveland Browns join the 2008 Detroit Lions as the only NFL teams to ever go 0-16.
'The Miracle In Maryland.'

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Caldwell is out.
Anybody here going to miss him ?
Replacement ?
Josh ? Matt ? Gruden ?
Not Gruden. I see him in Oakland/Vegas. Particularly if the Raiders offer him partial ownership. Personally, I’d stay in the booth.
Interesting point. With Vegas in the future that might be what it takes to get Gruden.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Caldwell is out.
Anybody here going to miss him ?
Replacement ?
Josh ? Matt ? Gruden ?
Not Gruden. I see him in Oakland/Vegas. Particularly if the Raiders offer him partial ownership. Personally, I’d stay in the booth.
Mixed feelings about Caldwell being out. He had experience as a HC and had some success, went to a SuperBowl,playoffs. Now the GM wants to hire a defensive coordinator with no HC experience because it is 'his guy'(his hire)? Just a built in excuse to lose the next two years because 'his guy' needs time to build a winner.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mixed feelings about Caldwell being out. He had experience as a HC and had some success, went to a SuperBowl,playoffs. Now the GM wants to hire a defensive coordinator with no HC experience because it is 'his guy'(his hire)? Just a built in excuse to lose the next two years because 'his guy' needs time to build a winner.
Yeah, as much as I'm not a Caldwell fan, 4 years 3 winning seasons and 2 playoff trips was not that bad. I'm sure the Brown's and others would kill for that. Starting over yet again, not feeling too excited over another change at the helm

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: xmudman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Marvin Lewis is probably going to be looking for a job. :football::eyes:
Most of the coaches that have been fired, it has happened quickly. But Lewis is still there. Maybe some assistants being let go is what will be required for him to return. The Bengals finished strong against the Lions and had the Miracle In Maryland victory over the Ravens. It may have saved his job.

Reactions: RoadTime

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Tenn 22 KC 21

I got tied up, so watching ATL on tape delay.
At 08:00 minutes looks like they’ll have their hands full.

Reactions: ntimevan

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Way to go falcons didn’t watch but like the first 8 mins of the 4th quarter to busy getting ready for the dawgs

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
More Craziness.

Just read a column where the author thinks the Raiders should be fined AT LEAST $1 Million and a 1st round draft pick if they violated the Rooney Rule.
The Rooney Rule states they must interview minority candidates for coaching vacancies.
The Raiders have been trying to get Gruden back for years.
If Gruden said no again, they would have kept Del Rio. So they could not have honestly interviewed minorities first. No Gruden, No vacancy.
Is there really enough racism left that a team would bypass a really qualified miniority ?
I hope not.