December Locations and X-mas cheers

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A comfy 41 at 2am here in Las Vegas. Might crank up the heat or just get an extra blanket on. Happy New Year to Y'all.
Ya cant ice fish on lake mead .

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not too bad of a deal for a J.

My XM radio was been having a increasing amount of trouble connecting.
Since its over 6 years old, and it keeps telling me to check antenna connection (I have the magnetic antenna mount one). I thought about just replacing the antenna $39.95 at the J which is more then twice as much as Amazon, but not at home. And getting pretty frustrated with it not working right.

While looking at the new XM units which are on sale for $29.95 with complete kit, but have to pay full price for a $50 mail in rebate, which I hate to mess with. A worker informed me they had a few selling at 1/2 price at the counter without the rebate.

The price for the new unit kit $39.95 same price as just the Anntenna. So not being sure if my problem was the unit or the antenna, might as well get the new unit and antenna for the same price as the antenna alone.

Possible bonus, the receipt printed up for the $50 rebate. I'll send it in, if I get it, I've actually made money on the deal lol.

I would like to get the big mirror mount antenna for those iffy signal location areas, but mounting would be difficult and stange looking on my van. Plus I have enough wind drag already. Trying to keep it simple ;)