The FedEx Image

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I know where the post office is.
Go left to first light.
Turn right to third light.
1/4 mile on the right, next to gas station.

If they can’t find it, They must have misunderstood me.

Send me the $1000.

BlindSquid

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Better you than b.stick. that crap irritates me no end. One fool ask me about a road up ahead (I was in a rest area eating). I looked at my map & said yep! Less than 30 miles. As I pick up my sandwich he reached in my window.

I slammed his arm in (on) the window support & damn near broke it (tried to). He said I wanted to see your map. Did you ask? Did I offer?
Yet you felt you could take!

Years ago I'd say; there go the voices in my head again "you killed me for that?" I'm like nope you died so I wouldn't die for that .... they ain't worth it.
Now I just say most days I'm ashamed of my species.

No logo no more stupid, -1000 still better for me.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Better you than b.stick. that crap irritates me no end. One fool ask me about a road up ahead (I was in a rest area eating). I looked at my map & said yep! Less than 30 miles. As I pick up my sandwich he reached in my window.

I slammed his arm in (on) the window support & damn near broke it (tried to). He said I wanted to see your map. Did you ask? Did I offer?

Years ago I'd say; there go the voices in my head again "you killed me for that?" I'm like nope you died so I wouldn't die for that .... they ain't worth it.

IRT?

Reactions: schwanman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

IRT?
Speaking of IRT, where is he?