December Locations and X-mas cheers

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Plymouth, Mi. - Maume, Oh - Saline, Mi

And of course, back....

Possibly a few hours at Speedway this evening.....
dfa4ee4695226ee0db76de2fe48534d9.gif

Slacker ... go chop some wood

another day .. another pond

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I see winter storm warnings for western Texas! :)

Great. Heading that way tomorrow.
Well you know the weather out west...at the clinic an sitting in a squall now really piling up ..looks like just north of Sturgis will be out of it

Just checked weather underground, and Amarillo will be clear as a bell, along with other places along my path. I can only hope they aren't lying this time.

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't get what the attraction of a motel? we have our vans all setup AC/heater...bed microwave and yet so many get a room after just a few days out...whats up with that? and whats a 80$ room got that a 50$ room doesn't? a better "FREE" breakfast?...I just can't sleep in a different bed all the time...I don't get a good sleep...

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't get what the attraction of a motel? we have our vans all setup AC/heater...bed microwave and yet so many get a room after just a few days out...whats up with that? and whats a 80$ room got that a 50$ room doesn't? a better "FREE" breakfast?...I just can't sleep in a different bed all the time...I don't get a good sleep...

I haven’t stayed in a motel since 2007 or 2008. That was due to a belt/ pulley malfunction.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: FlyingVan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Those $50 add up pretty quickly. I choose to keep those in my pocket instead of giving them to the hotel owners.
Exactly... I can see a team like JuJu and when catching a breath between loads... just to get out ifvan and stretch as we didn’t have roof top air.. but even that was very limited... we are out here to bring money home not leave it on the road...

Reactions: ntimevan