Load One rolling strong in Sept!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My screen is the pop-out screen, which is was better than the older screen that had screws to hold it in place.

I have the pop out screen also. I just run it under the home faucet. I was expecting a chore the first time (I could hardly see through it), but it clean up really easy. I don't let it get that bad anymore ;)

Only problem I have is forgetting it's a pop out screen :rolleyes:

Reactions: Turtle

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Tomorrow's forecast. 90 and sunny.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Crushing day today. Lions were so close.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well time to get up and start getting into a better spot for some freight! My van told me I want freight on this thing! LOL

Reactions: ntimevan

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
In Athol, MA. Didn't get a load yesterday. Hoping today is better.

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app
Don't feel too bad. Second load going to a not so good area. Ill call the office first thing in the morning and see what dispatch and bid team says.

I've got a feeling that I'll sit here for a day and see what happens. Which isn't a bad thought. IMHO I think your not in a bad spot. I would think you should get a call or something.

Reactions: ntimevan

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thank you to our great customer and partner Freighliner for recognizing our companies joint commitment to quality at this years North American Commercial Vehicle Show.

63add8342c15333c0013476746839fcd.jpg

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

After staying off EO (to avoid a spoiler alert) I watched the Lions game last night. This was the first time in a couple of years that I actually shook off my SOL feelings, and got excited about the team.

To have the game end like that was just heart breaking

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: jelliott

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well I called dispatch and check with bid team, they suggested x which is Way Way Way too far of a DH. I wouldn't even let Load One pay that, LOL. I'll sit here today and have Fuddruckers and may check on getting the van service and go from there.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator

After staying off EO (to avoid a spoiler alert) I watched the Lions game last night. This was the first time in a couple of years that I actually shook off my SOL feelings, and got excited about the team.

To have the game end like that was just heart breaking

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app
I completely understand where the Lions fans are coming from. Just think of me with the Super Bowl last year!

Reactions: RoadTime