No .. it's August .. Locations & More

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You got it. Don't, unless you understand FULLY what you are doing

(No laws, you can get wiped out in less than a second)
Reminds me off my years in the foreign exchange markets. After years of up down cycles finally gave it up for good. Like expediting, the only people making money over the long haul where the brokers

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's a cross between the 2007 market heights and the 2008 housing crash, or the 2000ish tech bubble and crash, all at the same time, everyday. Never seen anything so interesting or completely unpredictable. (It helps that I'm up 50% for the month)

Currently in a holding pattern since doing nothing is so profitable ATM

If real money was like this I would have started investing 20 years ago. Real money is boring. Real money, however, is reasonably safe; nothing I've done in the last month is safe, like trading a speculative bubble, all in, counting on hitting sell before it crashes

Reactions: RoadTime

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok, first of all I'm an idiot. I'm not up 50% I'm up 200%. It matters which way you do the math

On that note, gonna dive into MATLAB and statistical analysis to bring up my Grade 10 education.

I think having a hedge against expediting might be a good idea (could just be a summer slowdown but...)

Edit: I wish I was in Fastman's shoes, liquor tasting sounds way more fun

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Ok, first of all I'm an idiot. I'm not up 50% I'm up 200%. It matters which way you do the math

On that note, gonna dive into MATLAB and statistical analysis to bring up my Grade 10 education.

I think having a hedge against expediting might be a good idea (could just be a summer slowdown but...)

Edit: I wish I was in Fastman's shoes, liquor tasting sounds way more fun
Yes, but are you up 200% Canadian or 200% American

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
emoji12.png
Yes

Bitconian: 1 still = 1

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
emoji12.png
Yes

Bitconian: 1 still = 1

Quoted from "Wealth Daily"
"
Bitcoin…

Is it a new currency that'll render all other state-backed currencies irrelevant?

Or is it another attempt at an alternative currency that will ultimately fail?

No one knows for certain. But there's no doubt that there hasn't been a currency this disruptive in over 100 years. And investors looking to get in on the next “big thing” are flocking to Bitcoin."

Reactions: brokcanadian

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I get the feeling I missed something Ragman

Nvm saw it, I was thinking along the lines of a rooster in the henhouse...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang...Perkins county fair has concluded, had great weather and looked to be a great turnout....had horse and livestock trailer just packed in...

yesterdays task of cleaning bedroom went without a hitch, nothing like the smell of sheets hung outdoors..

Today....going to the big town for supplies...well population around 700...:p 42 miles up into ND

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
definately related.....eats a lot like you do...:pokepoke:
Funny thing with Ethan is he was eating French Fries & Burger right handed .. wouldn't dip in ketchup .. but after a mouthfull of food ... then spoonfull of ketchup with left hand in mouth ...

Also had load call at 11.50 pm last night ... at less than 300 miles direct into western MN... no thanks .. not getting out of bed for that ...

hauling freight from a Pond near you