Nascar 2017

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I didn't get to see the truck race Friday night, but glad to hear that John Hunter Nemechek #8 won the truck race. A underfunded team and the young man ask his dad "Joe Nemechek" to lets find away to run the next two races and he won both. Gateway and Iowa. THIS TEAM NEEDS A SPONSOR!!

I did get to watch the Xfinity race at Iowa and what a race! Two to Three wide most of the night and sometimes Four wide. This was a exciting race to watch. Would like to see the Cup guys at Iowa.

I didn't get to see the Cup race much at all. Only about 20 laps to go. I heard most of it on Sirius XM. Sonoma is always a good race to watch. Most all of the cars look like they were at Martinsville. I miss the FS1 replay this morning, but FS2 will show it Tuesday night. In all, a great weekend of racing!

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
94ab853c974736dd5d08e1dc4ebe204d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Race wasn't too bad today at New Hampshire. Alot of passing in the middle of the pack and the restarts were good. I was hoping a late caution there with 10 to go.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
The race was good as always at Eldora. Two to Three wide most of the time. Matt Crafton #88 Menards Tundra won the race.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Just saw where Alex Bowman will drive the #88 Nationwide/Axalta next year. Will see what happens next in silly season.

Reactions: ntimevan

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well the race is over and it wasn't too bad, especially the last part of it. I was surprise that the grandstands weren't full. Also got another first time winner. That makes the ones who haven't won yet and close to the cut off mark even harder to make the chase

Winner #5 Farmers Chevrolet Kasey Kahne

Reactions: ntimevan

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Watch the race today. Wasn't exciting as I would like it to be. The race was a strategy race today. Next week race will be better.

Winner #18 M&M'S Toyota