Nascar 2017

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It was a great race don't like the new rules about if they go to the garage but oh well an still can't believe they was running out of fuel with less than 5 laps to go

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EO Forums mobile app

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Probably thought they'd get a caution flag in the last 15 laps. It never came.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
It was a great race don't like the new rules about if they go to the garage but oh well an still can't believe they was running out of fuel with less than 5 laps to go

It's not a bad rule. Drivers don't won't to been out there just riding around. Crew members are safer and if they get back on track, if something comes off it won't affect the race.

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well Atlantas race was like Daytona came down to the final laps in Daytona Chase Elliott I thought for sure he was gonna win an he ran out of gas. Atlanta I thought Kevin Harvick had it he dominated the whole race then the last pit stop he got a speeding penalty in the pits an had to go to the rear of the field an restart but he did climb back up to i think 9th to finish the race

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
The Atlanta race was ok IMHO. It did keep me from falling asleep in the middle of the race, LOL. I would like to see a better finish!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Ok everyone been a bit busy. I thought it was the best race so far not counting Daytona. Especially on the last lap. The fight didn't do anything for me. It was the Clash on the track.

Also Kevin Harvick will have a show on channel 90 called "Happy Hours" LOL. Yes it's true. I'll be listening to that. I like what he has to say/comment on things. It will be entertaining for sure.

Grainger extends sponsorship or Ryan Newman at RCR which is good. Hope RCR gets a victory. Don't know if I want to see the 3 in victory lane. Mars Corporation not happy with Mr. Bush after Sunday event.

Last edited:

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well it is time for the Phoenix race who do you think is gonna win

This thingy majiggy

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Watch the truck race yesterday and as I always have said the trucks always show a better race. Now watching the Cup race and I think it will be a good race today!

Reactions: NorthernBill

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Cars have been on the track this morning. It looks like the Xfinity cars will run today. Hoping for a race Sunday.