The June Taylor Dancers!

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Made the pick up and was on our way. Transmission decided to quit shifting. Limped it back to the yard. Fault code 57. Main shaft speed sensor. Will find out what that means tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
After I got unloaded had to get another new EGR valve which was still under warranty. After that, got a load headed south.

I had to get a new one last month. Wish it was under warranty

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Part and labor was included. Didn't have to pay for nothing. But was told need a new EGR Cooler. Will get that done tomorrow hopefully.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load One! Got my freight delivered and got to the Benz dealership this morning and after being told one thing at another dealership, this dealership here for the amount of hours to fix :eek: is way different.

Told 4 to 5 hours at the other dealership and this one is saying 12 hours. Now at Waffle House and hotel later on this afternoon. Any donations will greatly be appreciated LOL.

Reactions: ntimevan

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Afternoon Load One! Just got the Sprinter out of the dealership. After pushing them and talking to other dealerships they finally got it right. So the labor hours went from 12hrs to 6hrs. Also a thanks to Treadmill!

Now after getting the van back went to Sonnys BBQ and top off the fuel BAM! The check engine light came on. Back at the dealership and see what happens!

Reactions: ntimevan

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Update! They put the machine on it and the code came back as it was a sensor that's gone bad. Wont get van back til tomorrow afternoon. Also that EGR Cooler was corroded inside.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Update! They put the machine on it and the code came back as it was a sensor that's gone bad. Wont get van back til tomorrow afternoon. Also that EGR Cooler was corroded inside.
Bummer.
Wondering if I have a EGR cooler on my ancient Sprinter. I haven't heard of that part before

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app