It's just June.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hay guys)
I need two car insurance to register Load board. Who can give?
Lets see you live in Chicago ... hmmmm Why don't you just call the Yellow Cube Neighbors .... Midwest & C & S expediting out of Chicago ... same owners but 2 different company Names .... i am sure they will tell you how to Cheat the system ....

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Yeah I had a chip that I was going to have fixed but wasn't a big deal until started growing some but this one was a done deal as soon as it happened...larger size rock, glad it hit near pillar and didn't go thru and hit my daughter

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app
Progressive pays 100% for chip repair as often as needed, unless you already have a crack

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Lets see you live in Chicago ... hmmmm Why don't you just call the Yellow Cube Neighbors .... Midwest & C & S expediting out of Chicago ... same owners but 2 different company Names .... i am sure they will tell you how to Cheat the system ....

You're Mean! Thank You.

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
what? You want I wear a recruiters hat and tell all everything is just grand out here?.....when truth is.....its in the toilet and still swirling toward the bottom with no signs of coming back to the surface?:pokepoke:
I'm a very happy, positive person and would never advise anyone to do this! I am also very happy at CRE but it is still a drag trying to get a load and sometimes discouraging, however, with Murray you can have an honest exchange with dispatch

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
So, just picked up some Coke at Wally World here in Canton MI and was reminded of the bottle deposit. Cashier told me that someone was recently arrested for trying to redeem the deposit on hundreds of bottles that came from another state, a truck driver no less. Probably an Expediter.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So, just picked up some Coke at Wally World here in Canton MI and was reminded of the bottle deposit. Cashier told me that someone was recently arrested for trying to redeem the deposit on hundreds of bottles that came from another state, a truck driver no less. Probably an Expediter.

No ..... I was not Arrested ... But they took away my copy of Ovm's Walmart employee badge .....

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Does anyone know anything about 10 Point Expediting? I just get tired of all the deductions these carriers are trying to take from us. It is really sad how many miles you have to run each week just to cover the weekly deductions.
Deductions? Our deductions are $2 every week for cost of direct deposit, that's it?
While CRE may only deduct $2 a week from your settlement, your statement isn't very accurate for this discussion. SGAVan should have stated: Weekly operating expense deductions. You still pay for collision, comprehensive, liability and freight insurance; but maybe only monthly or twice yearly. Murray isn't deducting these expenses from your weekly settlements but it is still a cost to you and could be averaged out over 52 weeks to make a fair comparison to a carrier that deducts the cost of insurance etc.

Someone who is having difficulty running enough to make the weekly payments (deductions) probably couldn't afford to pay monthly or bi-yearly premiums.

SGAVan1

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Does anyone know anything about 10 Point Expediting? I just get tired of all the deductions these carriers are trying to take from us. It is really sad how many miles you have to run each week just to cover the weekly deductions.
Deductions? Our deductions are $2 every week for cost of direct deposit, that's it?
While CRE may only deduct $2 a week from your settlement, your statement isn't very accurate for this discussion. SGAVan should have stated: Weekly operating expense deductions. You still pay for collision, comprehensive, liability and freight insurance; but maybe only monthly or twice yearly. Murray isn't deducting these expenses from your weekly settlements but it is still a cost to you and could be averaged out over 52 weeks to make a fair comparison to a carrier that deducts the cost of insurance etc.

Someone who is having difficulty running enough to make the weekly payments (deductions) probably couldn't afford to pay monthly or bi-yearly premiums.
I pay my $1M liability and $100,000 cargo in full at the beginning of every year.

SGAVan1

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator

I pay my $1M liability and $100,000 cargo in full at the beginning of every year.
I am just tired of these companies wanting $75 - $125 wk for deductions and one good one was charge the o/o for their signs to advertise for them.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Yes, you are correct. There was an insurance savings at that I had to make up when I moved to CRE.

Didn't mean to sound like a CRE recruiter. I like it here, BUT to work here you have to have money available to cover your upfront expenses. Then again, no escrow, no Qualcomm fee, no paperwork processing fee, etc. And no signage. Plus or minus either way.

SGAVan1

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes, you are correct. There was an insurance savings at that I had to make up when I moved to CRE.

Didn't mean to sound like a CRE recruiter. I like it here, BUT to work here you have to have money available to cover your upfront expenses. Then again, no escrow, no Qualcomm fee, no paperwork processing fee, etc. And no signage. Plus or minus either way.

I have talked to Murray and hopefully I can be part of the CRE team in a month or so. He told me he will let me know.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

960.jpg

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

What about the cost for your ins on the van?

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Yeah I had a chip that I was going to have fixed but wasn't a big deal until started growing some but this one was a done deal as soon as it happened...larger size rock, glad it hit near pillar and didn't go thru and hit my daughter

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app
Progressive pays 100% for chip repair as often as needed, unless you already have a crack

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app[/QUOTE
Everyone has a crack. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.