Apple Cider Vinegar

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Skyraider I have at least a teaspoon of this a day in my water along with the little packets of sugarless lemonade or another flavor of drink mix.

Reactions: skyraider

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Skyraider I have at least a teaspoon of this a day in my water along with the little packets of sugarless lemonade or another flavor of drink mix.

I have just about quit coffee, maybe 2 cups a week and drink warm ACV/honey in the morning now ,,,,makes me not so jittery and good for me,,,,amen

dc843

Expert Expediter
Researching

I have just about quit coffee, maybe 2 cups a week and drink warm ACV/honey in the morning now ,,,,makes me not so jittery and good for me,,,,amen
quitting caffeine has a lot of benefits, check out matcha green tea, only like 1/6th the caffeine of coffee and high in a lot of other healthy stuff. I never realized how :censoredsign:ty i was sleeping until i quit coffee, even if you have 1 cup in the morning, the half life is quite long lasting and will effect your sleep quality at night.

Reactions: skyraider