MAY all your dreams come true!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2647dedf47c492896a4b926714e83d0d.jpg

Seems to be a need Suddenly for short order cooks ... lol

hauling freight from a Pond near you

and the need is even greater....3 days and I've retired from that gig as well.....been working on the garden! :)
96140dcf7fb712391c7e2ba3283cc082.jpg

One Question was this a Forced Retirement ..? ......

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Another day done.

5 months and a few days to go, but who's counting.
STOP that silly talk. We have reached our retirement limit already for 2017.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app
Getting the ball rolling.

Have an appointment with my accountant Friday morning.

My owner is going to be upset...... I've been driving for him for years.
Accountant says..
Not so fast Ragdude.

Guess EO is stuck with me a while longer.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Just lost a load to deep Florida to $0.644 TOTAL RATE per LDD mile from one of those "cheap rates are what's wrong with this industry" soapbox brokers.
The hypocrisy in this industry is staggering.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Murray, have you thought about brokering or dispatching truckload freight? I think you'd make out like gangbusters.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Doing the DH into In. to pickup 3 skids ... for the weekend ... fingers crossed in doesn't grow..

Getting loaded now .... 3 skids .. 32" x 32" each ... plenty of room.. so No Motel nights needed ...
Brazil , In. to Laredo , Tx ... Sunday delivery .. 1269 loaded mile .. so 1424 pd. miles ...
Been a good week...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Getting loaded now .... 3 skids .. 32" x 32" each ... plenty of room.. so No Motel nights needed ...
Brazil , In. to Laredo , Tx ... Sunday delivery .. 1269 loaded mile .. so 1424 pd. miles ...
Been a good week...

Sadly we can't drive only loaded miles so all miles is the only thing that matters. All loads pay all miles not enough people understand that.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sadly we can't drive only loaded miles so all miles is the only thing that matters. All loads pay all miles not enough people understand that.
Understand your point ... but the 1424 is at Full Rate ... 1474 is total miles driven ... so 50 dh miles free ... since switching companies 29 months ago .. my Total mile rate has raised 9 cents per mile ... too many people drive 4500 to 5000 miles a week to get 3000 paid loaded miles .... my Van doesn't know which miles are paid ... but My Wallet does ...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Understand your point ... but the 1424 is at Full Rate ... 1474 is total miles driven ... so 50 dh miles free ... since switching companies 29 months ago .. my Total mile rate has raised 9 cents per mile ... too many people drive 4500 to 5000 miles a week to get 3000 paid loaded miles .... my Van doesn't know which miles are paid ... but My Wallet does ...

I know how AA pays I have good friends there, they do it right. I'm simply saying more drivers need to realize the simple fact that we can't drive only loaded miles and make that a point before agreeing to a dispatchers offer.