MAY all your dreams come true!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Also...are 650 mile runs local or am I just fooling myself thinking I quit expedite?:D
Nope
Relocated to a J with indoor plumbing

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app
Cebu+City22.jpg

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Took one yesterday afternoon from the yard to a brand spanking new Meijer store in wait for it, Escanaba mi for this morning. Read last week that Meijer is opening four new stores in that region (Escanaba, Sault Ste Marie, Green Bay wi and I can't remember the other city) but they are opening I think on May 17th if I'm not mistaken. Also Marquette mi will open a store next spring.
After delivery came down to Appleton wi and layed up there for the afternoon. Now at the pilot on Ryan rd south of Milwaukee. Need one more good one to set my week. Oh John.......LOL.

Last edited:

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Do I get a gold star or a kewpie doll or something if I hit 4000 miles this week? Long one booked
It all depends on the rates ...
You get either a gold star or a poop emoji ..

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app
Rates are good. Direct customers, no board freight. My fuel bill is something else tho

Wish you guys all the best, tired of fishing in your ponds and trying to pay Canadian expenses. See Murray's post above for why...

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just checked my bank account. In addition to the $770 they took out last week, they tried to withdraw $1166 tonight. (Insurance)

THANKS DUDES!!! WAY TO GO!!! AWESOME!!!

After sitting on a couch for almost 2 months I get to pay $1000 a week.

Angry email sent

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Expedite News Flash .... Waiting to be Loaded ... 4th load since Monday .. 3 hours detention collected so far this week ... only 1 load ready on time ..
Here i thought things would run Smoother out here since OVM retired ... guess same old .. same old ...

hauling freight from a Pond near you
Does OVM still rent space in y'all's brain? :bored: :nailbiting: :bear: :cyclops:

Reactions: ntimevan

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter