MAY all your dreams come true!

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Resting before the call. Been pretty busy driving in circles. Pays the bills

Already drove almost 2000 miles (left Sunday afternoon) ended up in Valcort Quebec, pretty places in that province. They have a few mountains to look at so I don't miss TN and the southern states as much (okay hills, but with imagination they look like miniature mountains)

They've been good shoving in all sorts of locals here and there to cover deadhead on the longer runs, so no complaints.

Out to the van to do some PM. With no complaints, I don't really know what to do with myself

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Resting before the call. Been pretty busy driving in circles. Pays the bills

Already drove almost 2000 miles (left Sunday afternoon) ended up in Valcort Quebec, pretty places in that province. They have a few mountains to look at so I don't miss TN and the southern states as much (okay hills, but with imagination they look like miniature mountains)

They've been good shoving in all sorts of locals here and there to cover deadhead on the longer runs, so no complaints.

Out to the van to do some PM. With no complaints, I don't really know what to do with myself

Go make Tacos.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded up Sterling Heights MI to Newton NC.

Got a laugh this morning checking my email. Couldn't believe this. Just another perk of AAA

12ee5d202c4d29e9c04f8b6fd878299f.png

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Good morning...Drivers..

Now If only we could deport this darned Mexican food along with the illegals...The American menu was a breeze...BUT, quesaddilas, wraps, tacos, burritos....ugh..
Illegals? How dare you! I'm offended! In the future please refer to them as "insufficiently documented residents"

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app