April 2017 locations & Gossip

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not a CV rate it's true the sprinter rate was better

CV rates were on the same scale as Sprinters. No .70 it started at .77 and went up from there. FSC was 100% of billed. Then it started going downhill from there ever since. Sad

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
2006 and express one my flat rate was $.80 a mile for cargo van loads. That was the top for cargo van

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You must be talking about that other sprinter guy? Do you know the high paid help? LOL

Flown once, but that was 7 or 8 years ago. They OK.
Once had luggage lost on air France and once on British air. But those could be special incidents.
More like Spin the Bottle ...with you two ...

I did Fly twice years ago (39 years this summer) flew out of Des Moines to Shreveport , La. and returned back a week later to Iowa ... i went on a vacation to visit a Blonde female that i met while she was visiting her Grandparents in Small town Iowa and her parents invited me to visit ... Hated the flights ... But loved the Vacation ...

PS ...Ovm i did see Freight out of Shreveport then too ...

hauling freight from a Pond near you

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You must be talking about that other sprinter guy? Do you know the high paid help? LOL

Once had luggage lost on air France and once on British air. But those could be special incidents.

I did Fly twice years ago (39 years this summer) flew out of Des Moines to Shreveport , La. and returned back a week later to Iowa ... i went on a vacation to visit a Blonde female that i met while she was visiting her Grandparents in Small town Iowa and her parents invited me to visit ... Hated the flights ... But loved the Vacation ...

Read my lips carefully

I don't care !
;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Read my lips carefully

I don't care !
;)

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Speaking of United
66348f04667e66dfb393ca32cb521eda.png

Sent from lost in space.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyways running is 340 mile load down to port Arthur Texas yet another refinery my God I'm sensing another 15 minutes safety video !
Be sure to take a Nap when unloaded .... you will be tired after that long trip ...

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
If anyone gets a load from Fredericktown, OH to Tomah, WI for 6 am pickup tomorrow don't count on it...they called and cancelled with us 90 mins after I got the load info to truck...said "shipper will pick it up themselves" or truthfully they found someone cheaper...id love to know who got it and for how much

Sent from my SM-G930V using EO Forums mobile app

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If anyone gets a load from Fredericktown, OH to Tomah, WI for 6 am pickup tomorrow don't count on it...they called and cancelled with us 90 mins after I got the load info to truck...said "shipper will pick it up themselves" or truthfully they found someone cheaper...id love to know who got it and for how much

Sent from my SM-G930V using EO Forums mobile app

Not me, not even a offer for it

Sent from my top secret underground bunker.

Reactions: ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting at the shipper. Had a 8:00 appt to be loaded. It's now 9:45.

The older and closer to retirement i get, the more i have problems with this crap. I can understand 15 or 20 minutes, but not 2 hours. Have a little respect for somebody elses time.

Rant over.
Feel better?
rant_over_red_rubber_stamp_over_a_white_background_cg1p62840821c_th.jpg

furious_man_launching_rockets_mouth_cg5p6135669c.jpg
No..... Still pissed.
I guess my biggest gripe is all the underlings in the shipping office think delaying drivers is oh so funny.

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded Fort Wayne to Biscoe NC early afternoon delivery tomorrow means 58-60mph for me and saving some $$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm in Biscoe now waiting to get out . Safe travels . AAM Load ?
Booked BISCOE to BRIGHTON , MI picks @ 7 delivers direct . Wave as you go by . Not looking forward to the all nighter .