Millhouse logistics

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The fees are high for the amount of loads they produce you will go broke paying the fees.

Low fees,non forced dispatch and lower 48 capability in the Sprinter, got that sign me up. Please and thank you have a nice day. :D

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The fees are high for the amount of loads they produce you will go broke paying the fees.
I'm confused, again. Are you saying Millhouse fees are high and they come up short on load offers? If so, what exactly are Millhouse's fees and what are the amount of these fees?

Low fees,non forced dispatch and lower 48 capability in the Sprinter, got that sign me up.
What carrier offers that? Are you dreamin again?

Please and thank you have a nice day.
Is this a sincere please and thank you, have a nice day or is it a please and thank you, have a nice day, hope you choke on a Flying/Pilot roller dog?

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What are their insurance requirements?

1million liability 100k cargo Trucking for hire insurance.

Correct me if I'm wrong ..
A portion of their fleet exclusively runs for them & a portion doesn't. There are vehicles out there with Millhouse decals on them ... and some are multi's, correct? Is this insurance requirement consistent for all the vehicles they represent?

Reactions: ntimevan

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Correct me if I'm wrong ..
A portion of their fleet exclusively runs for them & a portion doesn't. There are vehicles out there with Millhouse decals on them ... and some are multi's, correct? Is this insurance requirement consistent for all the vehicles they represent?

Correct. And yes when I was a multi I needed the same insurance I have now.

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm confused, again. Are you saying Millhouse fees are high and they come up short on load offers? If so, what exactly are Millhouse's fees and what are the amount of these fees?

Is this a sincere please and thank you, have a nice day or is it a please and thank you, have a nice day, hope you choke on a Flying/Pilot roller dog?

I'm pretty sure he has no idea what he's talking about. I can tell you the fees. I paid $35 for the application. $50 for my decals which is refundable when I quit and they take 1% off my total weekly settlement for the factoring fee. I get plenty of load offers but I don't go everywhere. Sometimes it's slow, just like with any carrier.

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Low fees,non forced dispatch and lower 48 capability in the Sprinter, got that sign me up.

Please and thank you have a nice day.

Anything is better then working for the bottom of the board carrier jump ship while you can.

Got to say an aplication fee sounds pretty wacky, never heard of any carrier charging for that?

Exactly, and they don't offer cargo insurance in house which is part of expenses and fees.

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anything is better then working for the bottom of the board carrier jump ship while you can.

Exactly, and they don't offer cargo insurance in house which is part of expenses and fees.

I make pretty good money with them. I have no complaints.

They don't offer cargo insurance anymore, you're right. Doesn't mean it makes them a bad carrier or whatever :censoredsign: you're spewing. You still haven't answered moots questions, get on it if you want to be taken seriously.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got to say an aplication fee sounds pretty wacky, never heard of any carrier charging for that?

Yeah, but most carriers charge $200 for drug tests, and other fees associated with signing up.

In 16 years i have never paid that much for signing on with a carrier !!!!!!!!!!
cause you are a straight...They really want your truck....CVs are more transient types...disposable...:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
it amazes me the creativity of carriers to what they charge for and how it is applied...and at the end of the day...they all are usually within a few cents of each other...its just the path to the bottomline you take...