Jan..2017 locations & more

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Recruitment package from Roadrunner was left on my windshield overnight
Lol .... you have been Thunderstruck ....

Stopped to go pee and seen the Cube ... lol ...11.30 pm (e) and Canadian plates ... 2 + 2 = scottm4211 ...

I would have bounced on your Bumper ... but didn't want Gun fire in the J parking lot ...

Hopefully will catch you sometime awake ... lol ..

OH ... nice looking Cube .... even with all those BLUE stickers ....

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
May have reached the end of the line. Had a wheel bearing fail in Layton UT. Ford dealer says spindle, steering knuckle, one caliper, rotors and pads need replacement as well. Quote was $1900 and change. Major decisions to be made.
Dude its not that hard. You could probably gather the parts yourself for 500 or so. I've done that at the side of the road more times than I can count...my quote in 09 was 1500 and when I threatened to leave they suddenly found a part for 500 cheaper

Course if you don't have a floor jack and tools...if I can help let me know, I can tell you how to align the front end when you're done too

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pretty unbelievable price. Do they stock 0w40 old sprinter stuff? (Could you ask next time, the wife and I are barred from the local dealerships :p)

That's because they made a mistake and gave me 12 extra quarts. And I'm sure he could order it.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang....after delivery I scurried back to Tulsa...major ice storm coming for tomorrow...up 1/2 of ice for i-44 to 1-70 if no load today I may scoot back down to Moore and be on the thinner side of storm...