Jan..2017 locations & more

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
so I come out from my shower...Lo and behold, side door latch decides to go whacky...so in thru the back I go and tear apart the panel at the latch...besides the plastic parts being all wore and sloppy...I got it operational kind of....now takes a push of a screwdriver on mechanism to open from the inside....BUT it opens just fine from the outside again...million miles of wear things start to show up....

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
so I come out from my shower...Lo and behold, side door latch decides to go whacky...so in thru the back I go and tear apart the panel at the latch...besides the plastic parts being all wore and sloppy...I got it operational kind of....now takes a push of a screwdriver on mechanism to open from the inside....BUT it opens just fine from the outside again...million miles of wear things start to show up....
I thought you was going to tell us that you had a Loose screw that was the problem ....

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I thought you was going to tell us that you had a Loose screw that was the problem ....

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app
THAT would be an ongoing issue, Sir......:p

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been a while..Hope everyone had a great holiday time. In this new year I would like to wish everyone lots of safe and well paid miles, wish Turtle more patience..wish the iowa guy 450k miles on his new promaster...wish ovm to eventually find his mind..and John listen there is always next year for the super bowl.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dallas to SF int'l in 32 hrs. Not bad. Beat though. Got a cheap room, cheap being a relative term. On an up note it comes with free meals, if you can catch one before it scurrys back into the wall

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch
I pm'ed you a hotel corporate code a few days ago.
Take a short cut to the hotel thru Lombard street. That should be fun, Lol..

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Been there, couple times. Spent 1970 at March AFB working on B-52's. I would take the weekend off and visit SF again but too expensive for us right now.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: Mailer