Let's make it a November to remember !!!!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
803d316d7e498bbea659992f92d17ce4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good morning Load One and a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Off to see the parents and spend the almighty holidays with them. Everyone be careful and hope everyone enjoys there day!

Reactions: jelliott

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Had a very nice day with everyone. Weather was great for this time of the year. I'm guessing with a Lions win all is well. Lol

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning everyone. Hope everyone survived turkey coma. Fully staffed but pretty quiet this morning as was to be expected.

Reactions: DollarSign

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
What a day. What a game. Clearly some missed and/or questionable calls. But still a great game for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Some Mondays seem to start off a little crazier then others. Those Mondays would look at this one and be scared.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Let's hope it's a good kind of crazy, lol. Alright Load One! The holidays is over for now. We got 4 weeks until Christmas, Chop Chop! LOL

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The first of the new driver lounge furniture has arrived! We are replacing the couches and chairs with new power reclining theater seating today. As well.... we have two deluxe massage chairs coming that should arrive in the next week to ten days! Should make the lounge an even more comfortable place to relax and unwind.

61869_1200x800.jpg EP30007KX_ALT01.jpg

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
The first of the new driver lounge furniture has arrived! We are replacing the couches and chairs with new power reclining theater seating today. As well.... we have two deluxe massage chairs coming that should arrive in the next week to ten days! Should make the lounge an even more comfortable place to relax and unwind.

They look great John! Can't wait to see them at the office