New Load One Gold Rewards Program!

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I will have to check on that. That might have been American or the supplier. We didn't ask to not have them but I will see what I can find out.

I was sure it was at the suppliers end. They have come and gone before but I haven't seen them for a while. Thanks.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
So questions for you all....

What would you like to see changed about the rewards program we have? What are suggestions for categories you would like to see added to earn rewards?

Always looking to improve!
Put some more Load 1 items on the site.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
That is really cool. Gonna have to do a co facebook page post about this question...what have you earned!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
That is really cool. Gonna have to do a co facebook page post about this question...what have you earned!
It'll be a big post. I've gotten all kinds of stuff from it. Surprisingly, it's a great source for DVD's. Old and new titles.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The winner of the Monthly Rewards Contest in the Load One Gold Rewards Program for the month of March is Deepak Bhardwaj!!! 50,000 points will be added to your Gold Rewards account.

Additionally we would like to announce that the Monthly Rewards Contest in the month of April will be done the same way. Drivers who complete the required safety training videos and quizzes for April will be eligible for the drawing at the end of the month.
The videos this month are:
1. Distracted Driver - Cell Phone
2. New Texting Law
3. Faces of Distracted Driving - Dec.
4. Medical Certificate Rule Changes - Trucking

Remember that you must complete all of the videos and quizzes in order to earn the 2,000 points and to be entered in the drawing at the end of the month for an additional 50,000 points.

Reactions: SWTexas1

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The results are in!

The winner of the Monthly Rewards Contest in the Load One Gold Rewards Program for the month of April is Marcel Gafencu!!! 50,000 points will be added to your Gold Rewards account.

Additionally we would like to announce that the Monthly Rewards Contest in the month of May will be done the same way. Drivers who complete the required safety training videos and quizzes for May will be eligible for the drawing at the end of the month.

1. Looking At and Looking For

2. Distracted Driving Awareness

3. Sleep Apnea

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The sleep apnea video is great. It's an infomercial for sleep clinics, brought to you by Big Pharma and the Sleep Industry.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
It'll be a big post. I've gotten all kinds of stuff from it. Surprisingly, it's a great source for DVD's. Old and new titles.

I got a whole season of Rumpole At The Bailey! [It's a BBC series, hard to find unless ordering online]. And a TV/DVD player so I can watch it, too, lol. Great stuff!
What I'd like to see is driver oriented tech stuff, like dashcams, back up cams, - tools we can use to do a better job, maybe. Not complaining, it's a terrific program already! :)

Reactions: jelliott

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I got a whole season of Rumpole At The Bailey! [It's a BBC series, hard to find unless ordering online]. And a TV/DVD player so I can watch it, too, lol. Great stuff!
What I'd like to see is driver oriented tech stuff, like dashcams, back up cams, - tools we can use to do a better job, maybe. Not complaining, it's a terrific program already! :)

Let me see if I can possibly get some things like that added.

Reactions: cheri1122

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The new leaderboard has arrived! Thanks to everyone for being part of the best driver reward program in the expedite industry!

Attachments

• Load One - Leaderboard May 2015.jpg
    Load One - Leaderboard May 2015.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 64

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The results are in!

The winner of the Monthly Rewards Contest in the Load One Gold Rewards Program for the month of May is David Laudicina!!! 50,000 points will be added to your Gold Rewards account.

Additionally we would like to announce that the Monthly Rewards Contest in the month of June will be done the same way. Drivers who complete the required safety training videos and quizzes for June will be eligible for the drawing at the end of the month.

1. Driving - Deer, Dogs and Damage

2. Health and Wellness - White Line Fever

3. Inspection - Drive Line - Inspection Bulletin

4. Inspection - Drive Line - Inspection Procedure

5. Unloading/Assisting/Tailgating Freight - There's a Reason for Everything

Remember that you must complete all of the videos and quizzes in order to earn the 2,000 points and to be entered in the drawing at the end of the month for an additional 50,000 points.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The guy hosting the Drive Line inspection videos has got to be a descendant of Lawrence Welk.