Frosty February 2015

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
It was changed to presidents day to honer all of them on one holiday rather than have multiple federal holidays a year for dead presidents

I thought the Hallmark greeting card company and the Furniture industry changed it.. I didn't know it went thru process of change.. I stand corrected

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At Wally world in Toledo Ohio. Just got some great news, after a long search, if all goes well by spring I'll finally have cruise control. My foot and leg tingle with excitement lol.

On another note Walmart has its bathing suits out, I feel warmer already

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At Wally world in Toledo Ohio. Just got some great news, after a long search, if all goes well by spring I'll finally have cruise control. My foot and leg tingle with excitement lol.

On another note Walmart has its bathing suits out, I feel warmer already

Roadtime...this may warm you up...lol

Attachments

• 1424107542269.jpg
    1424107542269.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 38

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm hoping Ovm didn't pick out this one .....:p

Attachments

• 1424107867554.jpg
    1424107867554.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 38

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In KC .. finally getting new Konis installed, front & back. I'm at Chalmers Automotive, this place does some amazing things with Das Sprinter.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey Ken, that whistling, whine sound I was hearing is gone now after replacing the serpentine belt and pulleys

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Leg 2 almost didn't get their freight this morning.. But it had to be done even at zero degrees.. Barns doors had to be pryed open..I think that's the coldest I've ever done it.. Side box doors and sleeper door still welded shut..lol

Attachments

• 1424108842313.jpg
    1424108842313.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 43

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Leg 2 almost didn't get their freight this morning.. But it had to be done even at zero degrees.. Barns doors had to be pryed open..I think that's the coldest I've ever done it.. Side box doors and sleeper door still welded shut..lol

ever oil or lube your seals in this weather?....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Access doors do get a cleaning a few times of year with the armour-all but no not lately...Barn doors never.

when I did locals in the days of yore....One truck was a 28' box with no less 4 side doors!! for curbside deliveries....used to take 5th axel grease and smear the seals with it....they never froze in Canadian weather

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
poor Murray and team CRE..he must be pulling out what hair he has left..I have so many NO GO zones from this position.....LOL sorry team but thats how I roll.....:) or don't roll.....:p

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
I can see that working and working well. But seals/gaskets I have in place now are of the home depot variety designed to stop drafts. Doors and Header rail are no longer a exact fit thanks too many fork trucks. Today properly was my first real issue on getting them open,and its not like I shouldn't have seen it coming. Simply opening them at the end of the wash and shaking some water off may have helped.:D