OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
f73b74e2c03e3cf2720c17bed22e0a87_zps2ef1e999.jpg

..................:p

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Been in Uniontown Oh since Wednesday Business Courses yup. A week with out no money no work not good. Truck took its turn Replaced Starter and 4 3year old Battery's. No load yet. Need some work the last 3 weeks not good at all. Co driver had to get Qualified. So took a turn for the worst. Got all the Q U A L S. Excuses Now? Sorry Charlie. I'M Boycotting ON it's a Dolphin Florida) thing. HG Nice and Warm in Florida Hmm. Need a good Long load to CA CO WA NV AZ NM. Need to get Moving. Heck Ill even go to Florida 4 the right price and no one wants to go there do they. Because of no freight out or once in a blue moon. Ha Ha NOT!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 576620_439142322782595_100000604946092_1541418_1696929886_n.jpg
    576620_439142322782595_100000604946092_1541418_1696929886_n.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Been in Uniontown Oh since Wednesday Business Courses yup. A week with out no money no work not good. Truck took its turn Replaced Starter and 4 3year old Battery's. No load yet. Need some work the last 3 weeks not good at all. Co driver had to get Qualified. So took a turn for the worst. Got all the Q U A L S. Excuses Now? Sorry Charlie. I'M Boycotting ON it's a Dolphin Florida) thing. HG Nice and Warm in Florida Hmm. Need a good Long load to CA CO WA NV AZ NM. Need to get Moving. Heck Ill even go to Florida 4 the right price and no one wants to go there do they. Because of no freight out or once in a blue moon. Ha Ha NOT!!!!!!!!

Yep been a slow week alot of canceled loads this week and mostly short loads for a team to do. Wondering if they are taking early holidays in ohio

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Yea. The week started crappy for sure. Ask anyone. We jumped into a couple of loads we normally wouldn't have just to help correct the numbers.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At home working on my honey do list.

Need to finish in time for Lions football.

ndamukong-suh.jpg

Last edited:

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got a friend sitting in Armarillo TX. He's wanting to know if that's a good location to get a load out? Or should he possibly head to OKC? I can't help him because I've never been there myself. He DH out of Vegas after being stuck there since last Sunday.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Got a friend sitting in Armarillo TX. He's wanting to know if that's a good location to get a load out? Or should he possibly head to OKC? I can't help him because I've never been there myself. He DH out of Vegas after being stuck there since last Sunday.

We got Bob a load directly out of Amarillo after he dropped in Amarillo but it was a broker calling as a result of him posting him there. Hopefully his carrier is as diligent at updating positions as we are b