it's october where are you at!

guido4475

Not a Member
Who needs to watch Maury Povich or Jerry Springer when you can read the same thing here? :eek:

Yea, but Jerry Springer has all of the trailer park trash inbreds on it...lol....And Maury does all of the pregnancy tests with the hosts who have like slept with the whole housing project...and doesn't remember......one girl one day had like 15 guys for possible Daddys....unreal.....

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in the Dallas area, 5 bids no loads over the last week... Did get service and LS inspection done...

One other thing.. is anyone as slow as LS in the van department? We've been slow for a month or so

guido4475

Not a Member
Sitting in the Dallas area, 5 bids no loads over the last week... Did get service and LS inspection done...

One other thing.. is anyone as slow as LS in the van department? We've been slow for a month or so

It is slow for me, could be worse, could be better.thankful for what I have been getting, and my carriers layover pay as well...too close to the holidays for me to be sitting like this....I wonder how spot-on Murray is with the 6-10 vans per load ratio statement....

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It is slow for me, could be worse, could be better.thankful for what I have been getting, and my carriers layover pay as well...too close to the holidays for me to be sitting like this....I wonder how spot-on Murray is with the 6-10 vans per load ratio statement....

we have 77 vans in service and 7 under loads as of 9:50 today... at least that's better then earlier when we only had 3 under loads....

golfournut

Veteran Expediter

Yep been a little slow at LS. Had 3 truck order not used in two weeks. More than I have had in 2 years.
Just checked, 67 SuperB in service 5 loaded. 4 teams 1 solo. Came back in service yesterday after a week off in Baltimore. Still have an ok month going and the loads that I have had the rpm has been above average.

Last edited:

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
That's when it's time to take some hometime until it picks up. You'd lose less money there.
I wish that was the case. Every time I stay home more than a couple of days I end up doing some projects that cost me lots of money. Last week I was oos and ended up spending a bit shy of $3000 fixing my roof.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I wish that was the case. Every time I stay home more than a couple of days I end up doing some projects that cost me lots of money. Last week I was oos and ended up spending a bit shy of $3000 fixing my roof.

Let me rephrase that then... Go home, and sit on your butt. :cool:

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Brownsville back to Houston. A bit early, so went looking for a slice. Found one :) . Still not sure why they gave me cutlery; where I come from, you fold pizza and eat it. Capisce?

BTW, this delicious pizza reveals how sad and disgusting Pilot/J pizza is :p . Come see for yourself: 3380 Ruben M Torres Blvd, Brownsville, Tx.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Muy grande. Coke can for size comparison :)

Attachments

• 1414525326068.jpg
    1414525326068.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 28

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
When it starts bad it stays bad, sitting in Warren Indiana waiting for a tow truck! Oh and I am 50 miles out from delivery