MAY LOCATIONS Mayday Mayday Mayday

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
When did Akron Die? Been home for 5 days! Never had to wait like this before.

Sent from The Dark Side of the moon.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Sitting in Gary In after delivering around noon. Need a load to del Tuesday not Wed to Thursday. Trying to end the week on a good note. Long DH run that's Put out past Wed into Thursday. Not Happening. Need a quicker Picker upper for Tue.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Came up to Richmond, KY. Too bad I don't want to go to Laredo. Passed Berea 5 mins after a Berea to Laredo was posted. I'll pass this week. And next.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Came up to Richmond, KY. Too bad I don't want to go to Laredo. Passed Berea 5 mins after a Berea to Laredo was posted. I'll pass this week. And next.

I'd have taken the crap out of that if I were home!!! Why is berea seeming to swing well above its weight size wise? Town of only 13k people and it has a lot of expediting activity

rymilburn

Active Expediter
Laredo is sh*t. I tore the whole state of Texas out of my atlas.... Have gotten stuck there way to many times.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Yeah, the border towns got difficult last year. Prior to that I seemed to spend a lot of time in DFW and within 100 miles of there. But it bit me arse too. I haven't been to, or missed Texas, at all in about a year I guess.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
If I got a load to Laredo I'd deadhead back up to Austin and sit at my aunt and uncles house till I got a load. Last time I was there got a Houston to Philadelphia run

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I like Nebraska

Sent from my SPH-L520 using EO Forums mobile app

I like any state with freight, even NY. I hate sitting, especially when I'm running out of $. Texas? Meh, although I do well getting out of Houston. El Paso? Never again in a flattop. That town is the azz end of the moon :mad:

Not Welcome in New York

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still loafing at home in Iowa .....did get my Wife her Mother's Day gift Today .....a Brand New Riding Lawnmower .....:D

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EO Forums mobile app

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still loafing at home in Iowa .....did get my Wife her Mother's Day gift Today .....a Brand New Riding Lawnmower .....:D

So that was you I saw being medevac'ed to Des Moines? :p

Not Welcome in New York

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Day 6 of sitting, maybe today the blind nut will find a squirrel.

Sent from The Dark Side of the moon.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

you are such a thoughtful guy...LOL......I got mine a new weed whacker a few years go....hahaha