Whatever happened to . . .

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Whatever happened to EnglishLady or Dakota?

Neither has been around lately.

:confused:

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
I don't know what happened to them, it looks like English lady's last post was on 01/04/2012, and Dakota last posted on 03/07/2012. I often wonder what happens to certain members when they just disappear, like whatever happened to piper1 ????

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Anybody know what happened to chefdennis.
I have not seen him lately.:confused:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Nothing, he seemed pretty upset over that thread. Hopefully he comes back and presents his view on the matter.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app
I'm sure he said he was going to Israel for a while. I just didn't know for how long.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I'm sure he said he was going to Israel for a while. I just didn't know for how long.

He never even mentioned he was leaving this year, he had that post that said he was upset about what was going on then vanished. Hopefully we hear from him again soon.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
He never even mentioned he was leaving this year, he had that post that said he was upset about what was going on then vanished.
Actually, I don't think that's really what his last post said (although he may have expressed the sentiments that you characterize above in a post previous to his last)

The last thing he posted is linked below - with my response to him immediately following in the thread:

http://www.expeditersonline.com/forum/soapbox/61168-understanding-antisemitism-2.html#post657541

(Note: the acronym "EAASL" stands for English as a second language)

Hopefully we hear from him again soon.
Yup ... he was a worthy debating opponent and a funny guy ... certainly not afraid to mix it up and fight for the truth as he saw it.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
bump

Whatever happened to wvcourrier of clcooper?

This is what I think about while laying around doing nothing?
smileygarden_im-garten29.gif

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Speaking of "whatever happened to", where did Zane disappear to? He was a most interesting young man :cool: