November Locations - What's your 20?

zorry

Veteran Expediter
sitting at home for the evening picking up my new co driver tomorrow then im headed to Philly to drop this pallet off. I hope it doesnt snow, never drove a loaded van in snow. Plus Kentucky doesnt snow so this winter should be fun with no heater or snow driving experience lol. Glad dad doesnt care about idle time as long as i pay for gas :cool:

No heater ???

Tell Dad that's child abuse. And then order an Espar on his card. He'll get over it and you'll thank me later.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Delivered this morning off until Monday then it's Salt Lake City bound...time to catch up on the laundry, The Vikings tv series from history channel and the truck chores.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Remember to get the truck chores done before you start your official 34 :)

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Like someone be stupid enough to mark your chores down while on 34 geewhiz Why yes Ofc. I vacuumed my truck out six hours ago grrr

At Schnieder they pound into your head " do not ever move your truck until your break is over."

They had a driver sleeping at a gate that refused to move his truck and clear the driveway until his break was up.

A few phone calls got it resolved. The customer was quite upset.

Soo.... You'd be surprised what a driver will tell a cop.

I was at a scalehouse repowering an ow single axle with a tandem when my driver, out of the blue, decided to tell the weighmaster he needed a haircut. Told the weighmaster he looked unkempt, unprofessional . :(.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
No heater ???

Tell Dad that's child abuse. And then order an Espar on his card. He'll get over it and you'll thank me later.
LMAO I may drive for my dad but he'd fire my butt in a heartbeat for that one :p. Im saving for that espar tho because Im tired of buying that idle diesel lol

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
My Dad fired me once.
You'll get over it.

Lol me getting over it wouldn't be the problem. Depending on how this new hire goes I may be headed to central refrigerated services for some CDL training, that way me and dad can upgrade to a bigger truck one day.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm still looking for the sarcasm icon .

bth_e4fd6d9c.png

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
No, it usually means most of the guys are too busy to post or too tired after running, and are asleep.
That just my opinion. No 20 posts can be misleading. Lots of lurkers on EO.
LOTS!!!!!!

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No, it usually means most of the guys are too busy to post or too tired after running, and are asleep.
That just my opinion. No 20 posts can be misleading. Lots of lurkers on EO.
LOTS!!!!!!

Thanks! Good to know that everyone is busy:) They must be running under the stealth mode or running while I'm sleeping. Lurkers, get out of the closet! LOL.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol nah. Ozark was a good run but the miles just weren't there. There were 25 people leaving the day I did for the same reason. It's hard to survive on 1400 miles a week.

Should have stayed. Good chance to get more miles with everybody else leaving! The ones that stayed are enjoying the milage boost.

guido4475

Not a Member
Lol me getting over it wouldn't be the problem. Depending on how this new hire goes I may be headed to central refrigerated services for some CDL training, that way me and dad can upgrade to a bigger truck one day.

Bigger trucks does not necessarily mean bigger bucks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app