AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are you?

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Re: AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are y

According to the QC message they even name mountains after him FFS.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Re: AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are y

Ahhhh the joys of parenthood.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

they say you can't pick your parents.....but there are exceptions....:p

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

thumbs up to dispatch for getting me a quick exit out of jackson ms yesterday. i must say i was not feeling the load bug there haha. now in oak grove ky.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

thumbs up to dispatch for getting me a quick exit out of jackson ms yesterday. i must say i was not feeling the load bug there haha. now in oak grove ky.

now..did you actually get out of Jackson area?...or good size deadhead?

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

At the Yard ! Espar fired up. Why you ask, it's only 55? Because I can, I say. :)

Ready for some sleep time.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Ahhhh exciting night at a funeral home for a friend of my wife's family. Time to get some emails and computer work done. Pack, get to bed and up early for a early flight out.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter

In the Auburn Hills area with a AM drop.

sent from my Galaxy S3

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Good morning from the dtw Delta skyclub. OMG! They stopped having baileys in the morning? Where is the humanity in that?

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner

Good morning from the dtw Delta skyclub. OMG! They stopped having baileys in the morning? Where is the humanity in that?

At least the airlines only enforce FWI and not FUI. LOL. !!!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Good morning again from ChiTown.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner

Good morning sir. Is that the city of final destination ?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Yes today's final destination.