AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are you?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Re: AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are y

Good Monday morning from overcast Taylor Michigan.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Re: AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are y

Good Monday morning from overcast Taylor Michigan.

Morning to you, did you change the coffee for dispatch? If so keep it, last 2 loads I got unloaded and before I can finish breakfast their calling with another load.........gotta go!

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

Top of the morning from Bison...44 now, 75 today and we'll have our first freeze this week!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Morning to you, did you change the coffee for dispatch? If so keep it, last 2 loads I got unloaded and before I can finish breakfast their calling with another load.........gotta go!

sent from my Galaxy Tab2
Texas is calling your name.....LOL.....

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter

EMT in McCalla Al, not hungry but guess I should go in and order some food. I seem to get a load when I do.

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Steady, eat something.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

EMT in McCalla Al, not hungry but guess I should go in and order some food. I seem to get a load when I do.

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

Ahhh, the good old days. That seemed to always be the trigger for me :p

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner

Best way to get Outta Texas, get pre-planned. Cool !!!!!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

Happy October!:)

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Somebody needs to start an Oct tread......