AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are you?

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Re: AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are y

Loaded and yard bound.....:thumbup:

sent from my Galaxy S3

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Re: AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are y

Kentucky can be so wonderful LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

2 Straits three sprinters in Kansas City guess I'm deadheading to Shreveport Lol

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Now, If I can show Y'all how to get out of Fla...., I'll be doing something. Yea, I guess I can show you how to get out of Fla..... :cool:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Now, If I can show Y'all how to get out of Fla...., I'll be doing something. Yea, I guess I can show you how to get out of Fla..... :cool:

i got outta KC....and I didn't get stuck!!!...LOL

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner

Headed to the yard also !!!!

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter

Finished with AM drop, very foggy around Taylor.

sent from my Galaxy S3

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter

WOW, that was quick! Just finished breakfast at Isis, and have load going to bama for monday. Gotta go.......:thumbup:

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

Last edited:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

i got outta KC....and I didn't get stuck!!!...LOL

I'm never stuck. Well, there was this snow bank once.........

Hand unloaded this mess this morning. No ramp, Backed a box truck up to the van and lowered the lift gate, Slide'em over and done.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter

WOW, that was quick! Just finished breakfast at Isis, and have load going to bama for monday. Gotta go.......:thumbup:

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

Got plenty of time on this run, get to Nashville this evening and the Titans vs Jets tomorrow. May have to go to this one.

sent from my Galaxy S3

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I'm not in Fla any more.... I was #2 there.... Who would've thunkit.

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter

I have had a good week of running from Michigan to Louisville to Illinois to Tennessee and then back to Michigan where I got a crossdock down here to Ford in Cincinnati. Hopefully they unload me soon and I can then get out of here for some sleep. Seems like I have been too busy to post on the EO this week. I guess that is good.:D

Hoping this finds all you Load One guys & gals with a profitable and safe week.

Mike Vaughn
Interlochen, Michigan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner

Good morning all from sunny Taylor. Outta here a little later.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter

Good morning all from sunny Taylor. Outta here a little later.

And a good morning to you from Nashville, beautiful day for a football game.

sent from my Galaxy S3

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Lets go Lions!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner

Well, it was sunny Taylor, raining currently !!!!!

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter

Got a run from Cincinnati to Sterling Heights. Waiting to get unloaded and the rain has stopped. The Broncos rocked today. Let's see what the Patriots do tonight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app