Humidifer

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Anyone run a small humidifer in there truck? If so can I get some suggestions on one

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You want things more humid? :D

us_humidity_640x480.png

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I'm my own humidifier. Some mornings I wake and the condensation is literally dripping from my van's ceiling. LOL!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sometimes the truck is a bit dry inside when running the AC and/or when out in the desert. We find it to be a relief from the otherwise very humid atmosphere in the sleeper.

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Our truck stays dry inside, after I wake up I feel like sandpaper, apparently I'm not as full of hot air as others seem to be :rolleyes:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Our truck stays dry inside, after I wake up I feel like sandpaper, apparently I'm not as full of hot air as others seem to be :rolleyes:

Is that all the time or with it closed up and the AC running? In all areas of the country? Do you have a hydrometer in the truck?

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Is that all the time or with it closed up and the AC running? In all areas of the country? Do you have a hydrometer in the truck?

If we run the ac its better but not much, all over the place and no hydrometer.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Where might a guy pick one up at?

Just about anywhere, I THINK we bought ours at Wally World. I was having a similar problem, thought it was the lack of humidity in the truck too. They hydrometer proved that to be wrong. DR said it was more do to my advancing age. Skin dries out more as we age. That turned out to be the problem.

Last edited:

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
I will check into that and let you know what I find, Ty for the advise!!