August locations & Alien invasions

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Seems my dealer doesn't work on sprinters anymore...well at least anything that requires a computer....can't blame them tho....Sprinters 09 and older are a dying breed...

Hitting the road Sunday, back in service... guess it'll be Toledo Wayne's World or Grand Rapids for my van service in future....

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Seems my dealer doesn't work on sprinters anymore...well at least anything that requires a computer....can't blame them tho....Sprinters 09 and older are a dying breed...

Hitting the road Sunday, back in service... guess it'll be Toledo Wayne's World or Grand Rapids for my van service in future....

Took me a few to figure out Toledo Wayne's World haha.

Happy August, Feels like fall :)
Back in service, #1 as far as the QC can see. Where did everybody go :p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
cool and clear here too....still splitting wood and yard clearing after having that huge tree felled...
time to clean van, change oil and get it road ready...

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
I'll be on my way to Bovina in a few centons...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I really did love the sci-fi remake of that show. Wish they hadn't ended it.

On another note:

The results of the July Trivia Contest are in! The winner of the Trivia Contest Raffle in the Load One Drive for Gold Rewards Program for the month of July is John Clark!!! 50,000 points will be added to his Drive for Gold Rewards account.

We would also like to congratulate the top ten drivers that answered the most number of questions correctly and were entered into the random drawing: Michael Amo, Kenneth Johnson, Dale Gose, Danny Trezil, Eric Blake, John England, Joan Landry, John Clark, Ronald Marz, and Robert Longfellow.

There will be another drawing for August so good luck!!!

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
I really did love the sci-fi remake of that show. Wish they hadn't ended it.

On another note:

The results of the July Trivia Contest are in! The winner of the Trivia Contest Raffle in the Load One Drive for Gold Rewards Program for the month of July is John Clark!!! 50,000 points will be added to his Drive for Gold Rewards account.

We would also like to congratulate the top ten drivers that answered the most number of questions correctly and were entered into the random drawing: Michael Amo, Kenneth Johnson, Dale Gose, Danny Trezil, Eric Blake, John England, Joan Landry, John Clark, Ronald Marz, and Robert Longfellow.

There will be another drawing for August so good luck!!!

Yeah, it was the best. They put a real face on war and both sides were guilty as sin. Great show!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It really was a great show. Gritty and different than most sci-fi type shows. I liked how they brought comparable situations and ethics and things from todays world into it. Caprica was kind of dud spin off. Blood and Chrome was a cool web series that was like the original and should have been a full series. IMHO