Notanewbie is no more!

Monty

Expert Expediter
Thanks to Dreamer, I had my username changed to "Monty" so it matches my name on RoadGorilla, and when y'all see me at EO functions with my actual name on the name tag, maybe it will be easier. (I got a few blank looks when folks didn't know who "Monty" was)

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Welcome to EO, Monty. Take time to read a year's worth of previous posts and feel free to ask whatever questions you may have about expediting. You will find expediters to be a friendly group, happy to advise newbies like you.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I believe the now know as Monty has more experience as an Expediter then anyone we have ever met.

Monty what year did you say you started Expediting and what was it you used? I thought you said something about the power unit having four legs?

Monty

Expert Expediter
Close to 4 legs .... 1985 with Roberts, in a Ford F-350 ...... finished with LEA in a Sprinter .....

Didn't mean to confuse you Phil, I've been around awhile! ;)

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
Close to 4 legs .... 1985 with Roberts, in a Ford F-350 ...... finished with LEA in a Sprinter .....

Didn't mean to confuse you Phil, I've been around awhile! ;)

1985! That explains why you are on Forbes 100 Richest Americans list. Ha Ha!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Monty what year did you say you started Expediting and what was it you used? I thought you said something about the power unit having four legs?

wendell.jpg