cargovan class 2014 would you go?

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
well I have been thinking if I did a CARGOVAN/SPRINTER introduction class would you come even if it was done at 8am? this would be done at the 2014 expediteronline expo.

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There is always a van class at the expo. Personaly i would not come but that doesn't mean much.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I like to learn and keep up to date on different aspects of the transportation industry so I would attend if I were there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Seems like its usually one of the most popular classes i would think it would be well attended. I have a short attention span so don't do well with those thing.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
well I have been thinking if I did a CARGOVAN/SPRINTER introduction class would you come even if it was done at 8am? this would be done at the 2014 expediteronline expo.

WE should not be your first concern.....it is the newbees you want to talk to....unless you are looking for moral support from veterans....

guido4475

Not a Member
I have different feelings than most on this. Why encourage people to come into a part of expediting that is already over saturated? So they can sit for days in a wall mart or truckstop parking lot? Straight truck training, yes. But not vans. There are already too many out here as it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah...I would go if had time. ....I need to figure out how this Van gig is suppose to work.....lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have different feelings than most on this. Why encourage people to come into a part of expediting that is already over saturated? So they can sit for days in a wall mart or truckstop parking lot? Straight truck training, yes. But not vans. There are already too many out here as it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

I would hope that a properly done presentation would neither encourage or discourage anyone, but rather educate someone to make the right choice for them.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
2014 maybe if the economy has caught up, but this year since Jenny taking a break I think we need to give the c/van recruiting a break. With unemployment high throughout the country it's just to easy to get into expediting with c/vans and it reflects on the rates as well as service.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
2014 maybe if the economy has caught up, but this year since Jenny taking a break I think we need to give the c/van recruiting a break. With unemployment high throughout the country it's just to easy to get into expediting with c/vans and it reflects on the rates as well as service.

Jenny is taking a break? Just got her CDL

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you titled it, How to extend Your Work Visa and see the country, you might draw a whole new crowd.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you titled it, How to extend Your Work Visa and see the country, you might draw a whole new crowd.

I can see it now:

"Expediting In a Van or Sprinter 101" (subtitles in 67 languages)