Chest pains again

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well guys it seems I have been telling ya'll here lately to take it easy but Thusday morning around 8:00ISH my chest started hurting a little. I thought that maybe it was a chest cold coming on I waited a couple hours but it kept getting worse(I know), i got my first nitro pill and took it but it didnt help.Long story short wound up on cardiac tabile.Doc gets in and finds that the stint that was put in on Dec.9,2012 was stopping up again.Guys I was within 3 hours,according to docs and nurses, of dying.again.

In Dec.2012 when the other stint was put in,I went from Friday(thought maybe chest cold feeling to agonizing pain)till On Sunday afternoon. I've always said I wouldn't go that long again.It has been rough for me dealing with alot of minor chest pain from that situation till now. I've got so much muscle damage that these pains never go away completely.

SO PLEASE DO NOT go as long as I did before going to be checked.God give us one chance on this earth to let our man or woman card get tossed aside before being checked.Please take care of yourself so that you can see the spouse one more time.

I dont do computer well so fill in when needed or ask and i'll try to clearify.

Be careful and have some Happy Holidays with the family.

Mods move if need be.Thought this would be good with all that is going on with us lately. Jason and Patsy

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sorry to hear about your troubles and hope it all gets fixed. You are right, don't wait too long. It is far better to find out you don't have a problem than to die from one you did. Keep us informed.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Jayson, thank God you are here to tell us about it. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Scott, if you want to get really technical isn't the correct spelling doughnut?:)

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry to hear about your troubles and hope it all gets fixed. You are right, don't wait too long. It is far better to find out you don't have a problem than to die from one you did. Keep us informed.

As some of my car show buddy's said earlier I guess the good Lord left me here to pester all of you.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
JAYSON, sorry to hear this. Best wishes on a speedy recovery. Keep us updated on your progress.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

guido4475

Not a Member
That's what I was thinking. For Christ's sake, people, stop being so Damm hypocritical of other's mistakes.

I'm glad you're alright, and you're in my prayers. All of this going on, with OVM, Chef, you, is telling me that I need to get my butt in gear and take better care of myself and make some big changes quick, before it is too late. Sad part is, I have become physically what I once criticized when I was younger and in shape.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
That's what I was thinking. For Christ's sake, people, stop being so Damm hypocritical of other's mistakes.

I can't tolerate illiteracy in adults in a country with a free education system, such as it is, and especially when stint/stent came up a week or two ago.
But then again, if one spells his name JAYSON, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
I can't tolerate illiteracy in adults in a country with a free education system, such as it is, and especially when stint/stent came up a week or two ago.
But then again, if one spells his name JAYSON, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Hey you, yeah YOU ......outta the gene pool now!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think it is kind of sad that some must mess with threads like this one. This thread should have been left for what the OP was for. Some common courtesy goes a long way.