May Banter, Locations and ????

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Went back in service last night and was #9...at 1700 tonight i was #6..then at 2000 i was #2.....then, a family situation came that i need to take care tomorrow and that will brobably take all day...so....oos....
There is always another load.....first things first...:)

guido4475

Not a Member
Frankie got me a shortie from Youngstown to the all roads lead to area..lol..Pick up in the early am...Beautiful night for sleeping ......nice, cool, gentle breeze....3 alarm clocks set....lol...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang....Back in service about 330 this morning, woke up pushed the button and back to bed...now #1 here in Belvidere Ill...at Wally World...feeling much improved! :)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good morning sweetie...I'd opened just the two bedroom windows last night and had to use the electric blanket...breezy cool! So you are rearing to face the day eh? ;)

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Good morning gang from sunny Douglas, az. Went Wii bowling at the legion lastnight with the Tinas brother. Today ,take it easy do a few things and later on cook a few steaks. Tomorrow take truck to the shop for the radiator repair. My mechanic at home, man what can I say about this guy. He hooked us up with an all metal radiator for the truck. Took care of all the details and shipped it here for us. Just two phone calls. One to him and him back to us saying its a done deal. Good mechanics are nice to have. Sure helps take out the stress. So if all goes as planned truck should be done thurs. Afternoon. Then we just gotta let dispatch do their thing and him us up.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Morning gang from beautiful Princeton NJ at the ALK 2012 Transportation Technology Summit.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Wow not terribly exciting, I didn't think it would put my fleet to sleep, lol.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Wow not terribly exciting, I didn't think it would put my fleet to sleep, lol.

Not asleep here!! Home chores. Just finished removing the remains of a knife that committed hara kiri in the garbage disposal. It wasn't pretty.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Home of opry land time for some sleep.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

guido4475

Not a Member
Here at the yard.Van all clean, and everything else done.Nap time.Feels nice to be in front of the freight vacuum! Parking lot looks nice!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Thanks jayson, all should be good. Kinda can't wait to see this new hd radiator. Glad you got someone good to drive the combine. Should be easier on you now.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Not asleep here!! Home chores. Just finished removing the remains of a knife that committed hara kiri in the garbage disposal. It wasn't pretty.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

Teaspoons are my weapon of choice when it comes to the disposal...