North Carolina voters reject same-sex marriage.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Your amazing ...again your Hung up on the actual sex act...
Well, since that's what homosexuality is... A homosexual is one who engages in homosexual acts.

So now your talking to imaginary people...
[/QUOTE]
I wish you wouldn't blaspheme. It comes back around to bite you in the end.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Well, since that's what homosexuality is... A homosexual is one who engages in homosexual acts.

So now your talking to imaginary people...
I wish you wouldn't blaspheme. It comes back around to bite you in the end.[/QUOTE]

Nah.....I'm a good person...just call as I.see it.....thats all that matters..
don't need a book to tell me that!!
I will keep my eyes open and watch out for the tooth fairy also .

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

Last edited:

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Nah.....I'm a good person...just call as I.see it.....thats all that matters..
don't need a book to tell me that!!
I will keep my eyes open and watch out for the tooth fairy also .

Actually, you're not a good person. You might be a relatively good person, maybe better than me, maybe beret than Albert Schweitzer, St. Francis of Assisi, and Mother Theresa all rolled into one, but still not a good person. No person is good except for One, and He's that Christ guy you don't think existed. Maybe you do need to read that book to tell you how sinful you really are. Me too, because I'm the worst.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
"It comes back around to bite you in the end."

Let's not talk about 'biting' people on the 'end' in this thread please. That I far more information than I need!
:p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Good Book also teaches tolerance and good will..to understand each other....Even Jesus befriended a lowly prostitute.....he who is without sin as the line goes...

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
The Good Book also teaches tolerance and good will..to understand each other....Even Jesus befriended a lowly prostitute.....he who is without sin as the line goes...

Why would anyone think others do not understand this issue? I am not aware of any major religion which teaches tolerance of wrong or unnatural behavior. Homosexuality is unnatural. It is an evolutionary dead end.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why would anyone think others do not understand this issue? I am not aware of any major religion which teaches tolerance of wrong or unnatural behavior. Homosexuality is unnatural. It is an evolutionary dead end.

Maybe it is the beginning?....Unnatural to you and I yes...but to those who love the same gender...it is as natural as day and night...
Most are born with the decision made for them...contrary to Mr.Monger..they have no choice...it is what they are...

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Maybe it is the beginning?....Unnatural to you and I yes...but to those who love the same gender...it is as natural as day and night...
Most are born with the decision made for them...contrary to Mr.Monger..they have no choice...it is what they are...

Nature is self-correcting. Any person exclusively practicing homosexuality will not be reproducing or passing along their genes. What's left to them? Recruitment? The gay agenda gets free and favorable publicity all day long on television.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner

Well put..

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Nature is self-correcting. Any person exclusively practicing homosexuality will not be reproducing or passing along their genes. What's left to them? Recruitment? The gay agenda gets free and favorable publicity all day long on television.

don't you think we have enough people in this world ..a few people not reproducing I think it's a good thing ...

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
don't you think we have enough people in this world ..a few people not reproducing I think it's a good thing ...

If it is a "defect" (which nullifies the 'choice' and 'learned behavior' arguments), then this "defect" is created by God. Maybe it's God's form of population control.

Kristi

Active Expediter
If it is a "defect" (which nullifies the 'choice' and 'learned behavior' arguments), then this "defect" is created by God. Maybe it's God's form of population control.

That is one way to look at it. I think I like this thought.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
More scientific ...with the right networking...gay males could be sperm donors and gay females could be surrugate mothers....both groups could still produce children...

AMonger

Veteran Expediter

Really? A sodomite has no choice whether or not to put his penis in another man? Really?

I have no problem believing that these people have a birth defect--born that way--but pedophiles say the same, and there's no reason to not believe them on that, seeing as sexual attraction to children is aberrant. Will you defend them, too, seeing as they were born that way? Or would you tell them "Sorry about your accident of birth," and expect them not to act on it? God (and decent people) expect them to not act on their perverted impulses.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Well put..

Too bad it's false. Substitute homosexuals for pedophiles, another group with messed up brain wiring that governs their impulses, and see if you still won't draw a distinction between impulse and actions.
Only beasts can't control their impulses.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Too bad it's false. Substitute homosexuals for pedophiles, another group with messed up brain wiring that governs their impulses, and see if you still won't draw a distinction between impulse and actions.
Only beasts can't control their impulses.

It's the act about which they have total choice.

You may be tempted to rob a bank one day. Society expects you to resist that impulse. That's what separates man from beast.