February Banter and Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Geee..sleep till noon and miss the start of the new month thread by 35 post!!!! LOL, oh well...And YEA OVM...you don't scan your BOL/POD's right from the consignee as soon as you drop!?!?

Sooo...In Little Rock till maybe 1800...then I am headin for Olive Branch...I'll give dispatch all day Thrusday, then i am headin for home....Hate to do it, that will mean cutting that trip to Laredo in half, less the fuel...well it will be a crap week thats for sure...I guess January finally turned into the SLOW January for me....Can't complain, had 12 trips and the miles were good, not too hig not too low, but the pay was good...All in All...a long empty run home to be with my kids when they have issues is more important then worryin about what was a good week that turned to a mess, and no one has a gun to my heand i had to go home its just want i feel the need to do..besides I have never based my month or yr on one week....Wow was that one "ramble" or what...LOL...

Lunch time....:p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
hi gang, i came home last friday for the weekend, was missin my baby, pulled a muscle in my back sat am and could hardly walk by sunday morning. so im still out of service feelin better now i think i'll be ok by tomarrow and be back on the road.

Ok lets follow the cookie crumbs...ya came home Friday nightcause you were missing your sweetie...NOW Saturday ya have a sorry back?.....Hmmmmmmm....;0

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Geee..sleep till noon and miss the start of the new month thread by 35 post!!!! LOL, oh well...And YEA OVM...you don't scan your BOL/POD's right from the consignee as soon as you drop!?!?

Sooo...In Little Rock till maybe 1800...then I am headin for Olive Branch...I'll give dispatch all day Thrusday, then i am headin for home....Hate to do it, that will mean cutting that trip to Laredo in half, less the fuel...well it will be a crap week thats for sure...I guess January finally turned into the SLOW January for me....Can't complain, had 12 trips and the miles were good, not too hig not too low, but the pay was good...All in All...a long empty run home to be with my kids when they have issues is more important then worryin about what was a good week that turned to a mess, and no one has a gun to my heand i had to go home its just want i feel the need to do..besides I have never based my month or yr on one week....Wow was that one "ramble" or what...LOL...

Lunch time....:p

there'd be more posts here but Scott refuses to leave January....LOL

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Originally Posted by RoadKing06

hi gang, i came home last friday for the weekend, was missin my baby, pulled a muscle in my back sat am and could hardly walk by sunday morning. so im still out of service feelin better now i think i'll be ok by tomarrow and be back on the road.

Steve wrote:

This getting old, muscle thingy is not fun. I sympathize. Hope you continue to feel better.

I popped someting on the outside of my right knee the other day...only hurts when i move it!!! Can walk on it and it holds my weight, so ill let it go and hope it "fixes itself"...

It certainly is a PITA to get old...huh guys!?!?:(

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Big storm rolling into Little Rock Ark..Talked to dispatch and was told to roll to West Memphis Ark...So Olive Branch will be home for the night..ill give dispatch all day Thrusday and if nothing comes from there, I'll be home friday evening.....Seeya all later...

I have done this Toledo to Laredo loaded and back to Toledo empty once before, when i was with my previous carrier..so..we will see...its not like they aren't tryin...

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Got loaded earlier. Detroit to Lynchsburg Va for a 7 am delivery. After I deliver anyone know any good spots to head to for a next load in the area. I Will probably go to Richmond.

Load One #188

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got loaded earlier. Detroit to Lynchsburg Va for a 7 am delivery. After I deliver anyone know any good spots to head to for a next load in the area. I Will probably go to Richmond.

Load One #188

NO... STAY there..............LOL.....my gawd man.....Roanke!! Richmond is where we go to die....

see ya got newbee juice....you were 14th and loaded at the same time as me....LOL rookie...

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Ok lets follow the cookie crumbs...ya came home Friday nightcause you were missing your sweetie...NOW Saturday ya have a sorry back?.....Hmmmmmmm....;0

ya well thats how it goes , all i did was turn the wrong way in the shower i'm going to have to lose this fat gut thats for sure

Work4free

Active Expediter
Hi All......... First just took a shower in shower stall at the yard.....man is that water hot...... :) thanks Mr. E.......yes I am married....so I ain't changing my handel......between the bank, break downs and fuel.......wife gets whats left.....I can't afford to quit....lol.
Unloaded at 6am today in Warren,Mi. was # 14 now #2 that aint to bad. We both have a cold we are trying to get over.....I am already pluged in to outlet....got my sat tv working......and the heater is working great.....and the guy going to lynchsburg, va. stay put for the day, they are allready looking...... ;)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well I pulled into Olive Branch and much to my surprise Jenna is here!!! BUT, I can't find her anywhere....Sooo..I am headin across the street for dinner...nice big large all meat pizza!!! Jenna, i can never eat all of it, (funny when i was a kid i could eat a whole extra large) so come on over, you can have half!!