Post What You Just Paid For Fuel - And Where

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Started a similar thread over in the auto board I moderate and drivers are posting daily.

I've been seeing prices from $3.77 to $4.39 a gallon(diesel) at various locations all over the country.

Plus, that fuel price indicator up there on the top right has been showing $3.51 a gallon diesel for a couple of weeks now. 'Bout time to get it up to date, both diesel and unleaded pricing, don't ya think there Admin?? ;)

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
In Mt Grove Mo. U.S. #60 runs through it East & West Diesel went from $3.33 on Saturday to $3.56 this morning. Out here in the metropolis :p of Drury it went from #3.39 to #3.56 this morning.

Last edited:

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Even though I'm not on the road right now, I still keep detailed records on this truck I'm driving as my personal truck. (2007 Dakota)

Last night as I was filling out my Februarys Log for the fuel I purchased all month (only filled up 3 times in February:p), I compared todays prices to last years prices.

February 23rd, 2010 - Filled up at the QT here at Hwy 10 and 820 in Hurst for a price of $1.62 a gallon. Bought 16.9 gallons at cost of $27.50.

February 25th, 2011 - Filled up at same QT (it's by my house here) at a price of $3.08 a gallon. Bought 19.7 gallons at a cost of $60.50.

Drove past QT on my way out to my shop here this morning and saw that the price was now at $3.29 a gallon.

When fuel prices skyrocketed during the Bush/Cheney years, the Liberals were screaming it was due to Bush and Cheney lining the pockets of their "Oil Buddies" before they left office. Bush and Cheney have been out of office for 2 years now. Where is the Liberal Outcry with todays prices???

Dabus1952

Seasoned Expediter
Unleaded Gas in Northern Illinois was 3.55 diesel was 3,67 In Kenosha Wi gas 3.39 gal. Diesel at 3,49 is 5.00 a gallon far off ?

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Drove by the same QT on the way to my shop...........

Price dropped a penny to $3.28 a gallon.

There is Hope!!!

Yeah.............Right................:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I seen that as well....When we used to run to Buffalo for some drinking cuzz it was only 18 there and 21 in Ontario the buck was like 1.10....but most of the bars just took it at par...like 68/69