October 2010 Locations

Benzoid

Seasoned Expediter
Still here in Traverse City. Still thinking about going on the road but only reading about it though your posts.

Keep em coming!

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Sitting in Corry PA.

Did a nice little one here from Troy Mi yesterday. Was a good little test on the overhaul done on my engine. Nothing official but just guestimating (being very conservitive) My fuel milage went from 10.7mpg to AT LEAST 13 mpg. That is HUGE!!!! After I burn the fuel that I have I will fill up full and get an official check on the MPG. Engine is now turning 1600 RPM less to achieve 65mph!

IS this the locations with banter thread....lol

moose

Veteran Expediter
Happy Binary day !

i will spend Sun. in Vegas ,awayting my morning del.
probly in that Strip TS ,
if anyone around - stop by and say hi.
i have tons of golden 1$ coins for the slots - curtsy of the Indiana toll machine .

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well New month, Back in service and in service with Load 1....:D Actually been in service with then for a week...Good 1st week...loaded mile was good dh miles weren't bad, pay was great... :D

Sittin in Smyrna TN and will be headin north to home in a bit for a weekend out of service to clear up and close out ither business.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now sitting at the Petro on I65 south of Loisville, KY. Delivered in Nashville this morning. Just waitning on that BEEP now!!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ran a second one yesterday Knoxville area to south of Nashville. Sitting at the Ta on I65 near Franklin TN.

copdsux

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
As usual, in the computer nook, off the kitchen, where the furnace & hot water heater used to be.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
I'm back here at the Load1 yard having a case of the no freight blues:cool:. I pulled a shorty this morning from Lansing, MI to Woodhaven, MI that paid $155 to the truck which is excellent, but i could definitely use some $ from a nice long weekend run. If I blame anyone tho it would be TJP for joking with me that i would be here 3 days from wednesday.....well I'm still here in Taylor, MI! LOL.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Fallis keep the dollars on the down low buddy...An stop complainin before i come up to Michigan an kick your @$$ lol...Be patient...which I dont think is possible for you IS IT???:eek: lol

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm back here at the Load1 yard having a case of the no freight blues:cool:. I pulled a shorty this morning from Lansing, MI to Woodhaven, MI that paid $155 to the truck which is excellent, but i could definitely use some $ from a nice long weekend run. If I blame anyone tho it would be TJP for joking with me that i would be here 3 days from wednesday.....well I'm still here in Taylor, MI! LOL.

Maybe you should go to Akron.

buddy

Seasoned Expediter
Here in Northern Kentucky, I think its Walton. Was hoping to get down to louisville this day, but the repair shop had differant plans.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
started headin home and got to Louisville and dispatch called with a Columbus Indiana to Avon Lake Ohio....Needed to be out of service over the weekend to take care of business ...will babysit this load at home and run it to Avon Lake Monday AM...It is all good...:D