2 threats one day-Obama will be tested Here is Irans

DougTravels

Not a Member
Either I read the date wrong, or the article I read has been taken down. Can anyone find an article about Iran threatening us for interferring with their election?

Last edited:

greg334

Veteran Expediter
No I can't but I watched MSNBC this morning and listened to Time's editor screaming about how Obama needs to get more involved.

Obama is doing the right thing by not commenting too much on it, only taking the position that the violence has to end. He is not empowering the leadership with more propganda to use internally nor is he standing up to help the people out in the open which will slow them down.

The comments from the leadership of Iran over our interfiernce is not just expected but welcomed because it shows they are listening to the people.

The sad part is you are just like that idiot from Time who thinks Obama is the person to bring change to Iran. He is also living in dream of a middle east utopia.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It is up to the Iranian people to fight for their own freedoms. There should be NO intervention from any outside source...

The Iranian government now just wants to drag us into it so they can deflect the peoples anger unto to us...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It is up to the Iranian people to fight for their own freedoms. There should be NO intervention from any outside source...

The Iranian government now just wants to drag us into it so they can deflect the peoples anger unto to us...

We did NOT intervene in Soviet Russia and 25 million DIED!! What about Hungry in '58? How many DIED there? What about '68 Soviet invasion? How many DIED there? Warsaw? How many? Not just the battle field, the multi-murders after. Isolationism took us into WWI and WWII, those were MUCH bigger than should have been, the same will happen here. :(