Great start for Obama and America!

DougTravels

Not a Member
Worldwide respect for OUR president has been regained, the economy is showing signs of life. Smart, Honest and Competent, I voted for change and there are 3 big ones!

Great start President Obama!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Worldwide respect for OUR president has been regained, the economy is showing signs of life. Smart, Honest and Competent, I voted for change and there are 3 big ones!

Great start President Obama!

OK Doug, put on your thinking cap and tell us where we got respect regained after a few months in office, where in the hell our economy is showing any sings of life and where the guy is smart, honest (that's a joke) and competent?

To put this in perspective, meeting with Chavez and Castro's demands is not regaining respect. Having a faltering economy where our spending hasn't cuaght up with us is not showing signs of life. And picking consultants and people who expected payback is not smart, honest or competent.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, he's just so special... except for the facts that he's only gained respect from those whose respect is meaningless and he's bankrupted our grandchildren absolutely and irreversibly once and for all.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
But see Leo, he is the messiah, our savior.

I hear that I'm upset with McCain losing and it is getting to me. That's just not true... in many ways I am really happy Obama is there instead of McCain.

But the truth is I know what is coming, it is not pretty at all and the peopel who think that our new messiah will savbe us are actually in denial that anything bad may happen.

For example the other day no one seemed to mention it but me, the EPA has now come out and given the green light to now mess with us on a large scale and no one seems to give a d*mn. They have taken steps to eventually limit us, the trucking industry in ways no one can imagine by saying that CO2, Methane (CH4), nitrous oxide (N2O), hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs), perfluorocarbons (PFCs), and sulfur hexafluoride (SF6) are all harmful to human life when CO2 is important.

This alone opens the door for a BIG change to the US economy where we may never recover. People think I am being chicken little, it is not that at all but this industry is so fractured that they will be devistated if these loons in congress get their way and they will cry about it

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Greg, Greg, Greg come on now man. You're probably one of those who doesn't believe Algore and the rest about that nasty carbon dioxide. You probably don't agree with them that elimination of carbon dioxide is the ultimate goal. You're probably silly enough to know that the entire planet would die within 48 hours of the total elimination of carbon dioxide. Lucky for us our omniscient leader doesn't know that or we might wind up with a sensible policy. I wonder if in a year or two they're going to resurrect zieg heil or give us a brand new chant.

DougTravels

Not a Member
Don't worry guys, we don't blame you directly. You know down deep how bad YOUR party messed up. We the people have spoken, The GOP is no longer in power, things will get better (Your boys made that one easy!). It will take some time but it will be fixed for all.
Get over your pride and back OUR president. He really is great!!

SMART, HONEST, and CAPABLE Change has come to the Whitehouse!

Last edited:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How exactly is indebtedness greater than all prior debt combined resulting in a debt so huge it's literally impossible to repay going to fix things? I'm glad that you are so sincerely engrossed in your Utopia but can only see things through clear lenses so I have to question the patently impossible even when so sincerely presented.

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Obama just got dissed by French President Sarkozy. From the "TimesOnline" dated April 15th, Sarkozy describes Obama's efforts as unoriginal and unimpressive. Moreover, as if to underscore his point, Sarkozy says he finds Obama overrated.

I didn't think I would see the day when a French president is to the right of his American counterpart.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't worry guys, we don't blame you directly. You know down deep how bad YOUR party messed up. We the people have spoken, The GOP is no longer in power, things will get better (Your boys made that one easy!). It will take some time but it will be fixed for all.

I need to take you hunting.....

Attachments

• 15zjxx0.jpg
    15zjxx0.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 10

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter

Smart, honest and capable change has come to the Whitehouse. They switched to Geico....

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I know, its hard to believe but these 2 are serious. I think they have listened to Rush Limbaugh too long, or they are drunk on the GOP Koolaid.

It could just be the guilt of what their party has done to America.

I'm not sure if I'm one of the two you refer to but I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh and I only drink Dr. Pepper, ice water or milk. I also harbor no guilt of any sort regarding my parties since they've all been birthday parties for my amazing daughters.

If you somehow think I have a political party you are mistaken. I could care less about a party identification. It's all about actions and character and nothing about labels. Chris Dud and Arlen Sphincter are prime examples as is Joe Lieberman, the former for abject failure and the latter for general acceptability, party affiliations not withstanding.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Doug, keep workin on it, you are getting your Groucho Marx comedy routine down pretty good, not quiet there yet, maybe you need the cigar in your hand..........:D

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
I'm not sure if I'm one of the two you refer to but I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh and I only drink Dr. Pepper, ice water or milk. I also harbor no guilt of any sort regarding my parties since they've all been birthday parties for my amazing daughters.

If you somehow think I have a political party you are mistaken. I could care less about a party identification. It's all about actions and character and nothing about labels. Chris Dud and Arlen Sphincter are prime examples as is Joe Lieberman, the former for abject failure and the latter for general acceptability, party affiliations not withstanding.

He said Arlen Sphincter....huh huh....