July Locations 2011 ;) Dollas!!!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Still in sunny Laredo, its great when dispatch tells you a load will be at your yard by a certain time and you go to check if it made it and the guy here says it won't be in until tonight or tomorrow morning. It could be worse for me, these Panther ST are 6 deep just at the TA.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
In 2 days, Indy to Eagle Pass,today picup at 4 in Laredo to Nashville and Im going home again,,,I love it when a plan comes together.............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen:)

Rob1982

Seasoned Expediter
Man I can't wait till I can start posting my location. But I got another two weeks roughly before I can started. Hopefully time flys by :)

Falligator

Expert Expediter
In 2 days, Indy to Eagle Pass,today picup at 4 in Laredo to Nashville and Im going home again,,,I love it when a plan comes together.............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen:)
And I love it when my weekend plans get foiled when I'm 60 miles from the house by a dollar a mile run going from Marion, Oh to Reeseville, WI for 454 miles! $$$$$$

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Originally Posted by b2boggs
At ta in oklahoma city

Fixed it for ya!!!:D

Falligator

Expert Expediter
At the Motel 6 in Brookfield, WI near Milwaukee. Got a load for tomorrow going from Menomonee Falls, WI to Columbus, IN at 1$ a mile. I keep getting booted off the Motel 6 Internet. Complained to Front desk and told to call an 800#. Geez:rolleyes: They also stuck me in a room right by the pool. No sleep this afternoon!:eek:

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
At the Motel 6 in Brookfield, WI near Milwaukee. Got a load for tomorrow going from Menomonee Falls, WI to Columbus, IN at 1$ a mile. I keep getting booted off the Motel 6 Internet. Complained to Front desk and told to call an 800#. Geez:rolleyes: They also stuck me in a room right by the pool. No sleep this afternoon!:eek:

Go Jump in the pool:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Back at home. Had a WONDERFUL time up north. Here till we go to training in Green on Friday, then back at it a week from tomorrow.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy

U got money for motels, lol.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I keep getting booted off the Motel 6 Internet. Complained to Front desk and told to call an 800#. Geez:rolleyes:

That's right, sir. Call THEIR contractor to fix THEIR problem. And if you need another towel, call THEIR illegal immigrant staff to get one. All this for $60/night, gratuity not included.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Quick stop in Terre Haute on my way to Trotwood, OH. The load showed up over a day late but there is a lot of extra time on this load. I am thinking I will try to get into GM a little early, well 24 hours early.

truckn-lace

Seasoned Expediter
Come to New Jersey, Ya can always get in wait time to get out. But on the bright side got out Speedco oil change, did our APU service and oh yes our Walmart donation. Life is still good!! Enjoy the day come join grilling out for supper!!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Franklin, OH Pilot after delivery that was accepted 24 hours early.